1

It was 1st November, 2019.

Weekand ka war shooting was going on.

In house, there were 8 members.

Sidharth
Asim
Arti
Rashmi
Devoleena
Shefali bagga
Mahira
And paras!

As per rule, only 5 contestants will go to the next step, while some wild cards will join them..

.

For sid, it was not a good journey till now!

He was always a target of paras chabra and rashmi desai.

Whenever he thought anything was wrong, he raised his voice!

People of the house called him arrogant and aggressive. But he never took sympathy, nor he tried to change Himself at all.

He wanted to be real. He was playing the game for himself and his audience! 

He never played sympathy card, when he was wrong, he accepted it but when he felt that he wasn't wrong, he took stand for himself.

The first phase of this house wasn't so pleasant. People are here to play games with their dirty tactics!

People talk about personal matters which makes sidharth angry! Because he thinks that this is a reality show and you should potray only your reality!

Fake cries, fake arguments, fake sympathy are not his cup of tea!

Asim and arti are his two friends! Actually they also talk about game... How to save themselves from nominations!

Sid helped them many times, arti is a friend for him but he considers asim as his younger brother till now!

He is only comfortable with asim to talk about something else expect game!

But something is missing!  This house isn't giving him peace!

Today is the first finale! He is confident that he will go to the next phase! His trust on his fans and his own capability made him this much sure!

Today wild cards are coming!  He doesn’t know how many more enemies he will have to face in this house!

He really wanted someone who will make his tough journey a little easy!

.

Salman sir welcomed them in the first finale!

Salman and sid always had a relation of respect and understanding!  Though salman many times scolded sid, but he was somewhere proud of sid and sid understood it very well.

.

Salman: Mubarak ho aap saab ko! Aaj aap mein se jo 5 members agle phase mein jayenge, unn saab ko congratulations!

(  Congratulations to all of you। Today, those 5 members of you who will go to the next phase, congratulations to them)

All: thank you sir..

Salman: abhi aap ek ek kar k boliye! Kyun aap first finale paar karna deserve karte ho?

( Salman: Now you speak one by one,  Why do you deserve to cross the first finale?)

Arti: sir mujhe saab ne iss show ka no.1 weak contestant bola. Uske baad bhi mai confidently independent ho k khel rahi hu. Iss liye mujhe next phase pe jaana chahiye!

( Arti: Sir everyone said I am the no.1 weak contestant of this show. Inspite of that , I am playing independently with confidence। So I deserve to go in the next phase.)

Salman: hmm.

.

Asim: sir I think I really did good man! I mean mujhe bohot torture sehna para.   Bohot target hua hu or saab se jada toh paras ne kiya hai, but I think I am playing really great!  I deserve to go!