140💕

🖤

Shehnaaz was spending the best time of her life with her both family.
Sidharth was busy in his upcoming project but he never forgets to call and text her , even between his work.

It is really difficult to believe that he is the same Sidharth who never used to use his phone while working but today he can't help but use it.
Because his special one needs attention and he loves to give her all the attention and love.
The reason is- all she wants from him is love, no luxary, no money, no status, she is not greedy for anything!
She just wants to be loved and he absolutely loves her pure heart.

Shehnaaz , as a supportive partner, always tried her best not to disturb him during his work. But some days ago, she needed to call him.

She was feeling really sick that day and she called him. He was in an important meeting and he saw her call and without thinking anything, he picked up her call.
When he got to know that she is not feeling good, he quickly left from that place after apologizing. Because he knew the meeting was important, but not more than his wife.

When he came home, he directly went to their room and saw that she was laying on the bed.

He cupped her face and asked...

Sid: kya hua baby!
Sana: cramps ho rahe hai aur mood swing bhi. Rone ka maan kar raha hai Sidharthh!
Sid: nahi baby Rona nahi hai. Just give me some minutes.

He went to the nearby grocery store and bought chocolates for her. Then he bought a cute flower bouquet for her.
He gave her the flowers, the chocolates, then he took her in his arms and hugged her for some minutes.

She snuggled in him and he said...

Sid: You are strong! I always have respect for you guys! Women can endure so much pain. I know I can't do anything jisse tera daard kaam ho. But I am here with you darling. If you need something, tell me!

Sana: I need you and only you!

These little gestures, their care for each other, their understanding, everything was making their bond strong.

He was a perfect man who seemed not to care much for people but when he did, he was the best in it. Most of the people in bigg boss used to call him arrogant, used to say that he can't understand emotions.
Sometimes when sidnaaz used to fight and Sidharthh used to say harsh words, sana used to think - doesn't he really care?

But after bigg boss, she has understood how much this man values emotions.
She had said- he is her dream man! Well , she didn't lie. He is the only man of her life for whom she can do anything, literally anything. All she wants to give him every happiness because he makes her happiest.

That's what a selfless love is!
When you care for your partner, more than yourself, when you can do anything and everything for their happiness, you are in true love!

Sana had to attend an interview today. Though she didn't want to go, leaving the shukla and gill family , and especially her husband, but she had to go.

She talked there about her journey and her face glittered when she was asked about Sidharth and their bond.

She became happy when she saw their pic on the screen.

Sana: jaisa bond bigg boss mein tha abhi bhi waisa hi hai.

The interviewer asked ...

Aap logo ko logo ne bohot Pyaar diya hai.
You both were like each other's support system but sometimes people thought you are using him for game and sometimes they thought he is using you for game!
So what will you say about that?