135❤️

The next day, Sidnaaz came in the set early as they had a long day shoot . Before that Sidharth had taken care of his wife. He had even pressed her legs as her legs were swollen.

She was feeling a little sick and he was ready to cancel the shoot but sana told him she is fine , still Sidharth couldn't stop worrying about his wife.

In the vanity, when she was getting ready, he was asking her for the 100th time if she was okay or not?

His caring nature is something which makes her fall in love with him more and more. His protective nature is the quality she admires the most from the Bigg boss days.

After getting ready, they were about to start the shoot but Sidharth was not ready to believe that sana is alright. He was panicking, he was asking her again and again if she needed anything! The production team really adored them, thinking that their off screen bond is always a treat to watch.

The director asked if sana will be able to shoot or is she feeling Sick?! Sana assured them saying she is feeling good and she is ready for the shoot .

Sidharth cupped her face.

Sid: agar shooting k bich tujhe thoda bhi pain feel hua, you will tell me alright! Nothing is more important to me than you. You won't neglect your health, promise me.

Sana: promise karne ki kya jaroorat hai? Obviously mai teko baataungi.

Sid: nahi mai janta hoon tujhe. Bigg boss mein bhi jaab bimar hoti thi taab bhi tujhe gadha majdoori karni hoti thi. Din bhar kaam karti rehti thi tu. Issliye promise kar .

Sana sighed.

Sana: thik hai mai promise karti hoon thoda bhi daard hua toh sab se pehle tujhe hi baataungi.

He kissed her forehead with love and it made her smile.

The director smiled and asked them- are they ready?

SidNaaz nodded and the shoot started..

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Web series shoot

3 weeks passed after that night when two strangers met in the middle of a road and since then life changed slightly..

Agastya had settled well in the new place. He finished his meeting with a producer for a upcoming new project. His professional life was smooth now.

His bond with his friends - rishab farha and Sakshi stayed same. They talked on and off and life seemed normal .

But something changed in agastya. He couldn't stop thinking about that unique girl whom he met that night, in a bridal lehenga .

He found her so different. The way she was smiling, giggling, twirling and was so positive about everything, left an impact on his heart.

But then her demanding to live in his home and his refusing it , then her leaving the place with a wish of never meeting again, it still makes his heart upset.