129 🍃

It's a Sunday morning but sidharth had some interviews. Though he can attend all of them from home but still he wanted to spend time with his shehnaaz. From some days, they weren't able to spend time together because of their work.

The night cuddles were the only good thing in this busy schedule. He thought to plan a special date for her!

He attended one interview where he was asked about his bigg boss journey. Sana was making tea and singing a song. By mistake she was about to touch the hot pot of milk.

He didn't care about the interview, he quickly ran while shouting...

Sid: dudh garam hai, lag jayegi.

He pulled her towards him and kissed her forehead...

Sid: are you alright?

Sana hugged him tightly. She was a little scared.

He kept caressing her head to calm her down.

Sana: sidhaaarth tera interview chal raha hai na?

Sid: doesn't matter. Pehle baata are you alright meri jaan?

Sana:  haan mai thik hoon.

When he was sure that she is fine , he went to attend the interview and she couldn't help but smile at his caring nature!

He is just so perfect!

She made tea and gave it to him , then she started making something special for them. He was now attending another interview.

In that interview, he was asked- What is love?

He remembered there was a time when he was having only heartbreaks. His ex girlfriends never could give him the feeling of true love. He was asked what is true love and he had replied only mother's love is true, other than that love is nothing but a mere attraction for a certain period of time. With a desire of money status, you know!

To be honest before entering in bigg boss, his thoughts about love were same but when shehnaaz came in his life, his thoughts had to change. She loved him so selflessly. She was judged, she was called an one sided lover but she didn't stop loving him. Her selfless love had changed his thought process about love. Now he believes in love because for the first time in his life, he has loved the right person. She is maybe not his first but she is his last and his forever love!

He looked at her who was working in the kitchen, with a cute pout and frown in her forehead! Her hair was tied in a bun which was flying in air a little. Her face had no makeup. The fracles of her nose, oh he absolutely loves that, her neck had a blue mark of his love bite. He looked at her in a daze and started speaking...

Sid:

I think love is- when it is out of ..you know ...what a person looks like, what a person does, When I stop judging somebody and accepting the persons the way they are, is when you are in love.  When happiness comes with the presence of that person, that is love and if her presence makes you happy then you are in love.  When you start looking in for somebody with an outer beauty, the only problem is it will keep changing and you will find somebody better! So it's always wiser to find someone with a good heart and who is more real. People who are real, are the ones who connect most. So for me , love is loving someone who has a beautiful mind, a beautiful soul . Because with this kind of person, you fall in love automatically. ❤️

He himself didn't know how he described love so beautifully. Maybe because he is actually in true love for the first time ,with the most beautiful soul. That's why he could speak his heart out.

Sana heard his answer and she was shocked. Because she never thought he is going to answer like this. He looked at her eyes and saw that her eyes became teary.