120💌

First Music Video Together!

The morning was a beautiful one!

Because after so many days, Sidnaaz were sleeping in each other's arms. They had a peaceful sleep last night in sid's urf sidnaaz's room.

At morning 7 am Sidharth's phone rang and he quickly picked up. He was talking slowly while admiring the sleeping beauty in his arms.

He didn't want to wake her up. In this one month, she had to take a lot of stress because of the msk show. So he wanted to keep his baby stress free.

After cutting the call, he looked at her beautiful face. Her morning no makeup face is his favourite. This feels like a dream that after Bigg boss, she is here in his arms.

Honestly he had an insecurity that when they will come outside maybe she can like someone else of her age. The age gap between them was always a matter of concern for him but after the msk reunion he was sure that she is not going to choose anyone over him. He got the much needed assurance.

He kissed her forehead lovingly and whispered..

Sid: good morning baby.

Then he tried to get up but she was hugging him tightly. He smiled and somehow got up after giving her his pillow to hug. She snuggled in the pillow making him chuckle.

He quickly took a shower and got ready. Then he went downstairs.

Sid: mom mai bahar jaa raha hoon. Shehnaaz so rahi hai. Uth jaye toh usko breakfast khane bolna acche se thik hai?

Rita ji: haan beta tujhe uski fikar karne ki jaroorat nahi hai.

Sidharth smiled.

Shru: Mamu aap itne subha subha jaa kaha rahe ho?

Sid: kuch kaam hai Mujhe.

Shru: mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki aap ko jo bhi kaam hai wo mami se related hai. Something related to sidnaaz hai na?

Sid: Jada smart nahi baan rahi hai tu?

Shru: smart toh mai hoon hi bas guroor nahi kiya.

Sid: aisa lag raha hai shehnaaz ka ek chota version baan gyi hai tu.

Shru: reallyy??? Thank you thank you.

Sidharth shaked his head with a chuckle and hugged shru.