144💘

After spending quality time with the families, SidNaaz were feeling so much relief and happiness. Spending life with loved ones is the biggest kind of happiness.

Shehnaaz felt blessed to have Sidharth in her life. Before he came into her life, she never really celebrated her birthday. As she had a bad childhood, she didn't want that fake happy atmosphere, that fake kind of love which people show on birthdays!

Normally a person who wants love, who is away from their family, who is deprived of love, who wants to talk , who gets ignorance every time, how will they feel if they will get unexpected kind of fake love and birthday wishes on their birthdays. Their social media handles which doesn't have a single text of asking about their health in normal days, fills with texts just because it's that person's birthday, how does that feel?

Because of this kind of behavior of people, a person like shehnaaz who always craved for love, stop celebrating their special day. Shehnaaz wanted love but not fake ones. On her birthday, only one thing used to give her happiness and that was - making the orphans happy.

She was the children's angel sister - their sana didi.

But from the last two years, she was also blessed with an angel. An angel who guided her in a house which is popular for competition. An angel who taught her that she can't trust everyone because everyone is not as good hearted as she is! And now he is giving her all the love she deserves.

She remembers in the bigg boss house, when people used to say he won't even pick up her calls, when she used to express her love in words and he just used to reply through his actions, when people used to doubt their bond, people used to call them fake, nothing could change him. He always said that - WHENEVER SHE WILL NEED ME , I WILL BE THERE FOR HER, FOR LIFE! He meant it!

He gave her a lovely family where everyone treats her like a kid, everyone pampers her like she is the most precious creature of earth. Because of her she got an amazing team and they are very helpful. Because of his guidance, she learned to be more professional with the media. Because of him, she grew as a person.

He never tried to change her real self , he just helped her to be a little professional, and that's what made her fall in love with him more.

And now he is keeping her happy in her birthdays. She started loving her birthday from last two year, just because of him.

Shehnaaz was busy in her thoughts when she felt a warm hug. She knew his protective touch.

She turned and looked at him.

He saw her eyes were a little teary and he panicked.

Sid: What happened meri jaan? Why are you crying?.

She just hugged him tightly and whispered...

Sana: teko paata? Tu mere life mein ek angel baan k aaya hai . Tu soch bhi nahi saakta mai kitna lucky feel karti hoon. Tu angel hai Siddarthhh! Tu angel hai.
( You know? You have come as an angel in my life. You can't imagine how lucky I feel. You are an angel Sidharth, you are an angel.)

He caressed her head and then cupped her face..

Sid: baby tu ro kyun rahi hai woh baata pehle. ( Baby why are you crying? Tell me that firstly! ) Did someone say something bad to you or are you hurt somehow?

She nodded in no and said...

Sana:

bas mai ye soch Rahi thi ki tere aane se pehle mai hasti toh thi par Khush nahi thi. Mai apne birthdays k din logo ka fake pyaar dekh k bohot roti thi. Kyun ki birthday k din toh woh log pyaar dikha dete the par uske baad fir se woh hi same taunts, woh hi same insult.