49

Hey all... Hope you all are fine.

Missed youu puttus❤️🌼

Love to all❤️

........................

The next morning,

Sidnaaz got up and looked at each other!

Their unofficial confession had Changed something between them!

They could feel that Their hearts have connected more than before!

Moreover, sid has extremly expressive eyes which made sana believe that whatever he said, was true and his feelings are genuine!

If he has said that he likes her, then he means it because sidharth shukla is the man of his words!

.
.
.

After having breakfast together, everyone got ready for the captaincy task!

Bb space where the housemates are divided in two teams!

And the team members are in a connection of Scientist and robot... Luckily sidnaaz were each other's robot and scientist!!

.
.

Before the task started, arti was talking with sid..

Sana misunderstood the situation thinking that arti is convincing sid to make her captain!

As sid saved arti before also, so it won't be a shock for Sana if arti convinces sid to save her!

But sana was expecting things from him as they are not just friends now, they are more than that, they confessed their liking towards each other...

So she felt possessive which was normal.

She threw all the task elements on the floor, glared him and arti and then went inside the house!

.
.

Sid was shocked...

Sid:

Abey moti, motiiiii...

Yaar ye toh haar baat pe hurt hoti hai.

She gets hurt in everything.

I have never seen such a girl in my life!!

while arti started saying...

Arti: Dekha sid? Sana ko laga ki aap mujhe save karna chahte ho.  Kyun aisa karti hai wo?

See Sid?  Sana thought that you wanted to save me.  Why does she do this?

Arti was going to say something more, but sid just ignored her and went inside!

.

Sana was sitting in the living room area with an angry pout...

Sid glared her and said...

Sid: abey gadhi, mai tera baal noch lunga!

Hey idiot! I will pull your hair.

.

Sana was about to go but sid held her hair and took her outside...

She was looking down like a cute kid while he was bending a little to see her face, her hair was still in his fist.

.

Sid: kya hua baatayegi?

What happened?

Sana : tere ko convince karne aate hai na jo log!

People come to Convince you.

Sid glared at Her!

Sid: