121💘

Love hua , ye na pucho kaab hua!!

The next morning sidnaaz reached in their set, in the same car but sneakily. When they were going towards the set, sana had a craving to eat samosa! Sidharth stopped the car and told her to stay inside.

He got down from the car, bought samosa and then was about to go towards his car but he met a fan who wanted to take a selfie with him.

He happily nodded. The fan clicked the selfie and posted it in twitter. While going the fan noticed sana in Sidharth's car, smiled a little and without saying anything, left!

SidNaaz changed their costume and when they saw each other, they were in a daze!! Shehnaaz was wearing a red lehenga and Sidharth was in white pants and brown shirt. His upper buttones were open and his intense gaze made her blush.

Before they could talk, director told them to sit in front of the bathtub.

Director: okay so you will take a little sip from your wine glass and then when you are comfortable, kiss her forehead and that's enough.

SidNaaz nodded...

Light camera action....

Sidharth looked at her after taking a sip from his wine glass. She took a little sip from her glass and looked at him. His intense gaze made her feel nervous.

He suddenly bent down a little and  kissed her shoulder making her gasp slowly.

She didn't know what to do, she just kissed his head to somehow complete the director's demand of forehead kiss!!!

He looked at her and whispered near her ears...

Sid: You look so tempting...I can't wait to kiss you !

She blushed hard at his shameless statement...

She slowly pushed him but he held her more tightly making her gasp. She looked at the production team and felt shy as they were watching them .

Sana: sidhaaarth forehead pe kiss karna tha.

She slowly whispered.

He gave a sharp bite in her earlobe making her winch!!!

Sid: teri galti hai! You are so irresistible sweetheart.

Sana: sidhaaarth pakhand maat kar! Saare dekh rahe hai.

Sid: I don't care!!!

Sana: teko kya ho gya yaar! Tu toh camera conscious hua karta tha na bigg boss mein?

Sid: taab camera k saamne romance nahi kar saakta tha par aab toh camera k samne hi romance karna hai na baby? Mai toh bas apna kaam kar raha hoon, as an actor!

He winked at her.

Sana: Kitna chant hai tu. Romance bhi kar leta hai aur khud pe bill bhi nahi phadne deta!!!

Sid: That's my talent darling. Aur rahi baat romance ki toh abhi taak toh maine Kuch kiya bhi nahi!!!

Sana: chup kar jaaa kutte! Besharam ho gya hai!!!