SidNaaz- THE ETERNAL LOVE 🤍

Hello. I am sartaj Shukla.

Today I am publishing the most precious book of my life. A book which holds a special place in my heart. A book which can make each and everyone understand what a true love is! I am so grateful to God that I share the same blood with them whom people love so much.
I am the son of your favourite couple - SidNaaz. From childhood I have seen my parents loving each other selflessly and when I started understanding the depth of their love, I understood why people admire them so much.

I got to know from my dadi that my parents met in a reality show called bigg boss. I was like okay. Then? Dadi said- then your parents fell in love and people fell in love with their love.

That day I couldn't understand my dadi's statement. But with time, I understood that a love like theirs should be celebrated every single day.

My father, Sidharth Shukla! I know you are whistling right now after hearing his name and who won't?  Do you still remember his one liners? I am sure you do!

My dad is my forever super hero. He is the perfect man and when I say it, I mean it! You have seen him in the bigg boss house right? You saw how real he was! Dosto ka dost , dushmano ka dushman. Super logical until and unless my mother used to speak.

A man like my dad who never did things against his morals, is an inspiration. You remember his speech about gender equality ? When I saw that episode , I was so proud of my mom dad. The way dad was fighting like a lion against everyone and mom was hugging him , trying to calm him down, it made me so happy! I was so so overwhelmed to see that they were so caring for each other.

Other than being the winner of the bigg boss, my dad was the winner of real life too. He was the best son, the best husband, the best son in law , the best mamu  and the best father. In short- The perfect human!

I always used to say- dad I want to be like you and he used to say- You are your version of yourself and you are special in your own way. I just love him so much!

And now let's talk about my adorable mom. Yeah I know you all love to call her sana! What should I even say about her? She is just so cute and so honest. So innocent and so kind. So nice and so awesome.

She was a fan girl of my father and then she became his soulmate and she has won the heart of my dad. She compelled him to love her because she was so selfless, who won't love her? She was a perfect daughter, a perfect daughter in law , a perfect wife, a perfect mami and  an amazing mom.

Dad used to teach me discipline and logics.  Mom used to teach me how to fail dad's Logics. They were so opposite yet so perfect together.

Maybe you people have no idea that my parents had a secret marriage, not once but twice and then my dad finally decided that he will get married in front of the whole world.

Dadi told me - the day dad posted a picture of mom in his insta handle , it felt like a storm came in the internet.

He had written a beautiful caption with a beautiful picture of mom.