101

It was another beautiful morning where sidnaaz opened their eyes and looked at each other with love as soon as the morning song played!

They got ready and bigg boss gave them a task where they will be divided in two teams! And they will have to recreate each other's dialogue!!

Sidnaaz were in different teams! In Sidharth's team the members were - paras mahira rashmi  and in sana's team the members were - Asim vishal and arti.

Sidharth and rashmi recreated the iconic pan fight scene which happened between Vishal and madhurima.

Sid was enjoying and throwing water in Rashmi's face again and again.  Paras mahira had to recreate sidnaaz's dialogue!

Sidharth blushed after hearing the dialogue but mahira paras was doing overacting and sana rolled her eyes after seeing that!!

Sana had to recreate arti's comdey club dialogue and when the line came , "mere kambal mein koi nahi ghoosta" asim and Vishal came near her to make the scene more funny . Sidharth almost glared vishal and asim after seeing that making sana giggle.

Vishal and sana had to recreate paras and mahira's scene and they both did it perfectly. Now the connections will have to decide which team has won by apasi sehmaati  but they couldn't decide . So nobody won that task!!

After that kashmeera was telling Sidharth about her love story. Devoleena came and told sid that she can give him champi. Sid noded and all of them sat in the captain room!!

Sana came there and Sidharthh gestured her to come and sit infornt of him. She sat there happily and Sidharth kept rubbing her hand while her head was on his chest!! He was pampering her which made her very happy!!

Baaz and shru were making fun of paras's atrangi night dress!! That's how the day was well spent.

It was midnight. Almost everyone slept. Sidnaaz were in captain room along with himanshi shefali jariwala Vishal, his brother kunal.

Sana's legs were in sid's lap and he was caressing them!!

Shefali jariwala said...

Jari: Yaad hai sid hum washroom gye the?

Sid: haan ! Kuch week pehle!!

Jari: Kitna maaja aaya tha na? It was sweet. I liked it.

Sana rolled her eyes!!

Jari: It was really refreshing. For once your mouth wasn't stinking!!

Sidharth quickly looked at sana who was glaring him.

Then sana looked at jariwala and Said...

Sana: oye uska mouth waise bhi stink nahi karta!!

Vishal kunal and himanshi laughed and asked..

Tumhe kaise paata? Hume janna hai.

Sid immediately said ..

Sid: kyun ki wo mere close hoti hai na baat karte time! Hai na?

He was scared because he didn't want her to speak about their private moment infornt of everyone. He knew those scenes won't go outside. Those are completely their personal moments and he didn't want this people to know about it!!

Sana: mai baatati hoon.

Sid: nahi.  Jaroorat nahi hai. Unko samaj aa gya! Bakwaas maat kar tu!!

Sana: nahi mai answer de rahi hoon ruk jaa!! Toh baat aisi hai ki jaab ye mere saath bohot close ho k baat karta hai na taab bhi uske mu se khusboo hi aa rahi hoti hai.