80

Sidharth kept his pillow and quilt on the yellow sofa and sat there!

Sana came outisde and looked at him with confusion.

Sana: kya hua?

Sid: kuch nahi.

Sana: fir yaha kyun aa gya? Yaha soyega?

Sid : hmm.

Sana: pagal hai? Aa jaa bed pe so jaa!

Sid: I am fine! You don't need to worry about me!

Sana: agar mere waja se tu bed pe nahi so raha hai, Toh fir mai dusri bed pe shift ho jaati hoon. Tu kyun apne bed pe nahi so raha hai? Uss bed ko tune khud choose kiya na! Aa jaa aur bed pe so jaa!  Mai rashmi k bed pe so jaati hoon.

Her statement made him annoyed.  He never liked the fact that she will sleep somewhere else except his urf their bed! It's Their bed!  Why she always forgets that?

How can he tell her that she is really special for him? He had past relationships but he never got this much peace, contentment, happiness in any of his past relationships which he gets with her! She should know what she means to him! But the fact that he never voiced out his feelings properly, made him somewhere guilty.

Sid : tum so jao!  Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi hai.

Sana looked at him and then sat on another sofa, which was exactly beside his Sofa. She kept looking at him. He was well aware of the fact that she is looking at him.  That's why he didn’t look at her at all.

There was a table infornt of her! He got up, pulled the table infornt of him, Again sat on his seat and kept his leg on the table. 

She was attentively looking at him to understand what happened!  She was calm now! The much needed outburst happened sometime ago!  She spoke her heart out, cried which helped her to erase the frustation she was having these days!...

But her outburst made him guilty.  Because for him, sana was such a girl who doesn’t get affected by people's thinking!  Then why she reacted like this today?

Because today you called her jealous, you are the one whom she considers her best friend, maybe more than that. She expects you to understand her! But you made her cry because of your so called teasing - his heart mocked.

I never thought that this word " jealousy " will trigger her so much. His mind said.

He had no idea that she had hid so much pain in her heart, which came out as anger today!  He failed as a friend, he failed.... That's why he wasn’t able to face her, he needed time to overcome from this guilt. That's why he was trying to avoid her.

.
.
.

Sana was noticing that he was lost in some thoughts. She had no idea that he was guilty for his behaviour!  She was thinking that maybe he is upset because she slapped him? 

Sana: sidhaarthhh! Kya soch raha hai yaar? Aa jaa so jaa! Bohot raat ho gya hai.

Sid: maine kaha na mujhe neend nahi aa raha?

Sana: mai sula doon?

His heart skipped a beat!  But he made a poker face and without looking at her, said...

Sid:  Asim ko sula, ya vishal ko! Mere baare mein sochne ki koi jaroorat nahi hai.

She chuckled after hearing this! She felt nice. She knew he was being possessive!  She always knew about it that she affects him a lot, Like a lot. But she always named it as only protectiveness and care, as she feared to be called as an one sided lover! Though his actions speaks louder than his words!  And she understands that she is special for him, but she wants an assurance, better than assuming about his feelings!