142 💗

Sidharth cupped her face and asked worriedly...

Sid : tu behosh kaise ho gyi meri jaan?

She looked down, pouted and said...

Sana: mai behosh nahi hui thi. Woh mai bas...

Sid: natak kar rahi thi?

She nodded in yes while looking down.

He felt really angry. He was so worried for her and she was just faking it?

Yes maybe he over reacted but he needed a little space. She could have just waited patiently. After having so much understanding between them, why does she fail to understand that he just needed a little time to calm his mind? He would have become normal anyway.

He got up and went to the washroom without saying anything. She pouted and looked down with a deep sigh.

She knew she had disappointed him. She had made the situation worse.

She waited for him patiently. After coming from the washroom , he laid on his side of the bed .

He didn't turn towards her, nor hugged her. It made her really sad. Every time she makes him upset and then he stays away from her. She doesn't like that.

She hates when he ignores her. She hated this since bigg boss days .

She hugged him and kissed his back which was facing her.

He jerked her hand but she again hugged him and heard his frustrated sigh.

Sid: If you don't want me to sleep in the couch, then stop irritating me.

She still kept hugging him.

Sid: Okay so you want me to go from this bed?

She quickly answered...

Sana: nahi. Aise kyun bol raha hai?

Sid: fir chipko maat. Mujhe sona hai. Pura din kaam kiya hai thak gya hoon. Sona chahta hoon.

Sana: par tu toh mujhe hug kiye bina nahi sota na?

He didn't reply.

Her voice cracked when she whispered...

Sana: sorry mere se galti ho gyi. Teko mana ne k chakkar mein teko aur Naraj kar diya.  Mujhe paata hai mujhe ye nahi karna chahiye tha. Tu pareshan ho gya hoga. Daar gya hoga ye soch k ki tune ladai ki issliye mai behosh ho gyi. Maaf kar de.

He took a deep breath but still he didn't want to talk to her right now as he was angry. And in anger he says harsh words which can hurt her and he doesn't want that.

That's why he was trying his best to avoid her. But his ignorance was too much to take for her. After bigg boss, he didn't ignore her like this and after their marriage, he never slept without kissing her forehead.

She called him with her cracking voice...

Sana: sidhaarth! Siddarthh baat nahi karega?.

He closed his eyes to calm his own self. He wanted to comfort her but he just can't control his anger. So he decided to ignore her for now until she heard her loud sobs.

He turned towards her and saw she was crying like a baby. Her cheeks and nose turned red because of crying. Her eyes were bloodshot red which pinched his heart. He didn't want to make her cry.

He pulled her in a comforting hug and said...

Sid: ro kyun rahi hai?

Sana: tu baat nahi kar raha mere se. Meko ignore kar  raha hai tu.