72

Hello hello ❤️ Hopefully you all are fine...I really missed writing my books and ofcourse all of youu. So, without delaying more, Let's gooo❤❤

___________________________

The next morning,

Sana opened her eyes and felt something heavy above her ... A beautiful smile came on her face when she saw her big man, who was sleeping like a baby, hugging her tightly..

She caressed his hair lovingly and called him sweetly...

Sana: sidhaarthhh!!

He nuzzled his nose in her shoulder and replied..

Sid: hmm?

While she shivered with the sudden sensation she felt in her body with his touch!

.
.

Controlling her feelings, she said...

Sana: subha ho gyi hai.. Maine dance karna hai, uth..

He hugged her more tightly and said...

Sid: sone de na yaar!!!

Sana: Sidhaarthhh please uth!!!

After a lot of pampering, he got up and she tried to sit but a winch came from her mouth.

Sid: kya hua?

Sana: kuch nahi.

Sidharth suddenly remembered that Sana was injured yesterday during the task. He felt guilty suddenly for sleeping like this... His weight gave her pain, maybe...

He held her hand and said..

Sid: mujhe yaad nahi tha ki tujhe lagi hai, Jada daard ho raha hai baby?

Sana: nahi bilkul nahi... Tune kitne pyaar se ointment laga diya tha na, daard kaam ho gya!

Sid : chot bhi toh mere waja se hi laga tha na tujhe?

He made a sad face!

She cupped his face and said...

Sana: tu na bohot jada sochta hai... Mai bilkul theek hoon.

She hugged him and kissed his heart while he hugged her softly as he didn't want to hurt her more.

.
.

They did their breakfast and sana's pain was gone now, Sidharth was relieved.

After breakfast, they both sat in the living room sofa and arti was cooking in the kitchen.

Sana looked at sidharth and then at arti...

Sana: arti mere se puch, mai iss ghar mein kis k bina nahi reh saakti... ?

Arti: accha baata kis k bina nahi reh saakti ?

Sana: sidhaarthhh aur brush...

Sidharth was amazed while arti laughed...

Arti: huh kuch bhi...

Sana: tu chup kar jaa! Saach mein mai sidharth aur brush k bina nahi survive kar saakti...

Sidharth controlled his blush and said...

Sid: aur khana? Khane k bina reh legi?

Sana: hmm. Maine decide kar li hai ki jaab mai captain nahi rahungi , taab mai lays nahi khaungi.

Sid chuckled.

Sid: wah bohot bada sacrifice kar rahi hai aap..

Sana : hai na? Meko bhi aisa hi lagta hai par chal koi na, mai kar lungi... Chal aab dusra game khelte hai.