143🧡

HELLO GUYS!
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE FINE.
HERE IS YOUR UPDATE! ❤️

*

The next two days , sidnaaz spent time with their families. He posted a video where he was swimming in the pool and shehnaaz was recording it.

She looked at her handsome man. Gosh he is so hot! He noticed her gaze and smirked.

He came outside from the pool area and held her hand, he kept the phone at the nearest table and looked at her.

She was confused. She didn't understand what he was going to do. Her confusion turned into shock when he held her tightly and jumped into the pool.

She held him in fear and shock.

He chuckled and splashed water on her.

She glared at him and asked...

Sana: ye kya tha sidhaarth?
( What was that Sidharth?)

He smirked and said...

Sid: baby the way you were looking at me, I thought you wanted to swim. So I was just helping you.

She slapped his arms and shouted...

Sana: pagal hai tu? Mai abhi naha k nikli thi. Humara aaj shoot bhi hai. Yaad hai na teko? Teko bas siyappa karna hota hai!

( Are you crazy? I just took a shower . We have a shoot today, you remember right? You just cause trouble)

He laughed and admired her angry cute face. 

She felt more irritated because of that and tried to go but he pulled her closer and smashed his lips in hers with a sudden force.

Her eyes were widened in shock. She was getting nervous. They are not alone here. Both the families are here. What if someone sees them like this? It will be such an embarrassing situation. Her husband doesn't really have common sense !

She tried to push him but couldn't. He didn't care about anything. He was kissing her with all his love and intensity.

They broke the kiss and luckily nobody saw it.

After breaking the kiss, when they looked at each other , while breathing heavily; shru came there and whistled.

Sana gasped as shru started clapping.

Shru; oh my my! What a romantic scene!

Sidharth shook his head with a chuckle as sana ran from there in embarrassment.

Sidharth also came outside from the swimming pool and slapped shru's head slowly.

Sid: gadhi! Tu itna overexcited kyun ho jaati hai bey?
( Stupid why you become so overexcited?)

Shru pouted and said...

Shru:

mai bohot romantic hoon! Aur mai romance karne walo ki kadar karti hoon. Upar se mai sidnaaz shipper bhi hoon. Toh obviously aap log aise khullam khulla romance karenge toh mera excited hona toh banta hai na?