116

I am so so grateful. The response in the last chapter was so overwhelming. Your support motivates me to write more nicely. So thank you so much! 💛

 So thank you so much! 💛

.

Shehnaaz had her dinner, changed her clothes and sat on the bed with the headphone on her hand, looking towards the tv.

Her heart was craving for him, she was missing him so much, his hugs, his sweet kisses.. when she was eating she missed him because he always used to look at her lovingly whenever she used to eat.

Pouting sadly, she said...

Sana: haye bigg boss! Sidharthhh ko dikha doh jaldi jaldi ! Mai usko miss kar rahi hoon!!!

The tv turned on and she saw him . A smile automatically came in her face, she wore her headphone and looked at the tv with proper concentration..

Sidharth was laying in his side of bed, while looking at her side and he was hugging her pillow tightly while caressing her side of bed. 

Her heart felt so happy to see the love in his eyes . He was missing her and that was so visible....

Arti came there and looked at him confusingly.

Sana: lo ye aa gyi kameeni!!! Iski toh maine bohot band baaja na hai. Hamesha mere sidhaaarth k piche pooch ki tarah ghoomti rehti hai!!! Huh.

Arti: Sidharth aap kya soch rahe ho?

Sidharth didn't reply.

Arti: sid khana kha lijiye .... bohot time ho gya hai. Apne kuch bhi nahi khaya!

Sana's heart became painful with the thought. He must be very hungry.

Mahira : haan Sidharth mai bana deti hoon kuch kha lo. Aap ka fav kuch baana deti hoon.

Sana rolled her eyes...

Sana: saari ladkiyo ko bas mere hi bande pe line maarna hai haad hai!!

Sid: mujhe bukh nahi hai.

He said in a low voice.

Arti: sid I know you are missing sana! But aab wo Chali gyi hai. Aap kuch nahi kar saakte. Toh apne game mein focus karo. Hum hai na? Mai so jau aap k saath?.

Sana: abey ye pagal hai? Mai mu tod dungi iska!! Iss arti ko toh mai aaj sone hi nahi dungi. Itna sone ka sokh hai na? Aur mahira ko khana baana ne ka sokh hai na? Chalo bete tumhara sokh aab mai pura karungi. Bigg boss, shehnaaz chahti hai ki abhi ek task kiya jaye.