119 ☁️

"The End or The New Beginning"!

Bigg boss announced that today is the day when the contestants will be able to see their journey videos but before that there will be one final eviction.

That came as a shock for all the housemates as they thought that there would be no more eviction!

Mahira and paras were discussing this matter!

Mahira: inke mutabek toh Sidharth ya asim mein se koi winner baanega shehnaaz third hogi fir rashmi aur fir arti. Mai aur tu toh inke list mein hai hi nahi.

Paras: inke bolne se kya hota hai? Hume paata hai ki humne show mein contribute kiya hai!

Rashmi arti and asim were trying to show that they have contributed more than the other one!

But SidNaaz, they had no time to discuss about all this! They were as usual busy in their own world!

Sana: sidhaaarth meko tere t-shirts chahiye !

Sid: kyun?

Sana: kyun matlab? Jo tera hai wo mera hai na? Chup kar k de meko !!! Mai teko jaab miss karungi taab inko hug karungi !

He smiled and gave her some t-shirts and his gray shorts!

She giggled happily and hugged Sidharth!!!

Sana: haye sidhaaaarthhh! Paata hai mera last ek saapna reh gya hai! Meko na full bollywood mashup pe ekdum punjabi jatni baan k dance karna hai!

He smiled softly but didn't say anything! He had already planned a surprise for her which she will see in the finale day!

After sometime bigg boss announced that mahira is out.

Mahira cried as it was her dream to be a part of top 5 . Everyone hugged her and she left the house! Bigg boss congratulated the top 5 finalists and told them to get ready for witnessing their own beautiful journey!

Sana wore a green Punjabi suit with pink dupatta! She was looking super pretty and sidharth was wearing a black t-shirt and jeens looking handsome as always!

Firstly arti's journey was shown! She went inside and told everyone that audiences have come outside! SidNaaz were excited now as they always loved to see their fans!