78

Hello hello❤️ Thank you for all the love. I got a little free time so thought to update.

Hope you will like it ❤️🌹

****************************************

The next morning,

Sid got up first and looked at sana's angelic face. Her face looked pale and sid noticed that. The morning song played and sana got up.

Sid wanted to cuddle for some more time but sana left the bed. It means she is still sad and now he was feeling frustated because her sadness makes his mood worse.

After the morning song ended , sidnaaz were sitting in the yellow sofa. Sid was continuously looking at sana but sana was looking lost.

Sid: kya hua teko? Baatayegi?

Sana: kuch nahi. Bas jaana chahti hoon. 

Sid: kaha?

Sana : iss ghar se bahar.

Sid : kyun?

Sana: kyun ki koi task acche se perform nahi kar paa rahi hoon toh... Yaha reh k koi fayda nahi.

Saying that, she was leaving . He held her hand. 

Sid: maat Jaa na yaar mere ko chor k. Baat kar mere se.

Sana removed her hand from his hold and left.

.
.
.

After sometime , vishal Madhurima Had a bad fight.  Madhurima had thrown her sandal on vishal and vishal was angry.

Madhurima was chilled. Sidharth was teasing her saying...

Sid: apne ex ko maar k kaisa laga?

Sana came there and hugged him.

He broke the hug and said...

Sid: mai sidharth hoon. Aap mere paas kaise aa gyi? Aap ko toh mere se problem thi na mam?

Saying that, he went outside and stood on the other side of the glass door.

Sid: jaa tera vishal pareshan hai. Waha Jaa.

He went outside.  Sana went behind him and hugged him...

He giggled and thought she is fine now.

But she broke the hug and said...

Sana: ek hug karne ka maan ho raha tha.

.
.
.

She came back home.  Sid sat on the  chair to eat his breakfast  and sana sat in his lap suddenly. Her heart was so vulnerable today. She was craving for his love and warmth.

She sat comfortably in his lap and hugged him tightly.

He smiled innerly as he was also craving for her touch.

Sid : hum gir jayenge Shehnaaz. 

But she hugged him more tightly and he also didn’t try to break the hug.

She broke the hug and came closer. He kissed her cheeks and she hugged him again.

In this mental breakdown, his soft touch was making her heart calm.

But love not Only has warmth, it has pain also. If you won't taste the pain of love, you will never feel what the happiness of love is!!!

*******************************

Sana was sitting in a High chair infornt of the kitchen and sidharth was standing infornt of her.

And arti was cooking.