92

Hello fam💜 hope you all are fineee!

Let's goooo!

.

At midnight, everyone else were sleeping.  But sidnaaz were cuddling. Sid was softly rubbing his finger on sana's cheeks and sana was nuzzling her face on his neck.

He held her tightly and whispered...

Sid: don't nuzzle and don't compel me to lose my control sweetheart.

Sana giggled and gave a soft bite on his neck making him groan. He slowly pulled her t-shirt a little and rubbed his hand on her bare tummy. ..

His possessive touch made her shiver. She clutched his t-shirt and whispered..

Sana: kya kar raha hai sidharthhhh?

Sid : karna toh bohot kuch chahta hoon but majboor hoon. 

He nuzzled his nose on her neck and held her waist tightly.

She only took deep breaths to calm her heart. He gave a bite on her birthmark.  It has become his addiction. The red heart shaped mark is so attractive ....and he feels that God has blessed her with such a cute heart shape mark because she has a golden heart.

He softly kissed the birthmark , then her forehead and hugged her tightly.

She caressed his hair and he fell asleep. After he slept, she kissed his head with all her love. It's still surprising for her the way they fell in love. There was a time when meeting with him was only a dream for her and she had no guarantee that this dream will come true or not . But then they connected, their friendship happened, they lived the break and repair phase of their growing feelings to finally confessing the love.

Hugging him closely to her heart, she slept .

.

The next morning , sana got a Cinderella dress and she became so happy to see that. She thought to wear the dress and show it to her prince shukla.

So she quickly wore the dress , looking beautiful and then started searching him in the whole house. .

Rashmi informed her that sid is with asim and arti outside.

Sana ran while sid was sitting in the yellow sofa beside arti and asim was on the grass bed.

Sidharth saw the shadow and asked arti..

Sid: ye kon hai!?

Arti: sana hai . Aur kon aise childish harkaat kar saakta hai?

Sid rolled his eyes and ignored arti.

Sana stood beside the swimming pool...

Sana: mai kaisi lag rahi hoon?

Sid was looking other way because he thought she is showing it to asim. Though he knew that whatever he is thinking is silly.

Arti: arey wo aap ko dikha rahi hai .

Sid : asim ko dikha rahi hai.