139💜

When SidNaaz reached home, Sidharth looked at his wife who was sleeping peacefully in his Arms.
He really didn't want to disturb her sleep. She was looking so cute.

So he took her in his arms in bridal style and entered inside his home.

The family members saw him and a sleeping sana, then smiled.

Rita maa softly spoke...

Rita ma: beta bacchi ko sula de bed pe aur tu bhi so jaa! Subha baat karte hai.

Sidharth nodded and then went to their room. He kept her in the bed softly.

Then he removed her shoe and covered her body with a quilt.

He changed his clothes and laid beside her. Taking her in his arms, he slept.

Next day, sana's sleep broke first and she saw that they were in their room. She remembered last night that she slept in the car and then maybe he brought her here.

She caressed his chin softly and pecked there.

He opened his eyes and saw his beautiful wife who was looking at him with love.
They hugged each other tightly and stayed like that for some minutes.

Sana broke the hug.
And then she said - gharwalo se milna hai meko. Maine unko bohot miss kiya!

Sidharth smiled and they both got up from bed. Sana showered first and then came outside wearing a floral dress.

He pulled her closer and kissed her neck.

Sid: itni khubsoorat lage gi toh mera kya haal hoga?

She giggled and slapped his arms.

Sana: Jaa naha le sidhaaarth!

He sighed and went to take a quick shower, not before pecking her cheek.

She went to meet the family members. They all were excited to see her.
She hugged everyone and caressed nitu di's tummy - baby jaldi aa jao. Aab mami ko wait nahi ho raha!

Everyone laughed.

Preeti di teased her saying ..

Preeti: tu toh mami baan rahi hai. Aab ye baata hume bua kaab baana rahi hai?

She blushed and Sidharth, who just came there, looked at his family, then took a glass of water in his hand and asked- kis ka baccha ho raha hai?

He took a sip of water and spilled it when nitu di said...

Nitu : tera!

Sid: Wh....What?

He looked at sana who was looking down.

Shru whispered near her ears...

Shru: mami dekho mamu kaise lal ho rahe hai?

Sana looked at him and felt that he is too shocked to even react.

Rita ma came to his rescue. She told him that his sisters are just teasing him.

He took a deep breath and then glared at his sisters for their teasing sessions.

Preeti: ghoor kyun raha hai? Hume bhi bua banna hai.

Nitu: exactly hume apna team bada karna hai. Bohot teamwork karta hai na tu? Hum tere bacche k saath teamwork karenge.

Sana felt shy and Sidharth sulked.

After lots of teasing session the family had their breakfast. Then they saw broken but beautiful which had realised yesterday.