127🎀

After Sidharth came back from the bigg boss house, the war between his and her solo fandoms increased to another level. To be honest, people who were truly their fans, always appreciated their choice. That's why those two solo fandoms who are called as sidhearts and shehnaazians never disrespected someone whom their own idol liked. True sidhearts and shehnaazians always respected Sidharth and Shehnaaz but some people who claimed to be their fans, were doing war , and it was going out of hand. So SidNaaz thought they should tell people to stop war and stay united.

They were trying their best to give hints that they are very much together , their bond is still the same, in fact stronger than before. Sidharth had replied to one of the comments and said- "The fandom war is not happening because of your idols. Me and Shehnaaz are cool with each other , so you can keep going and keep entertaining yourself"!

Shehnaaz had taken an initiative of stopping this war which was happening for no reason. She had requested all the fans to stay cordial.

She had posted a video on Instagram, using the filter "Sidhearts" which was Sidharth's very own filter. That gesture proved that she is the biggest Sidharth fan! And sidharth was too overwhelmed with this. He had commented on her post , " aww thank you , that's so sweet  😘😘😘" .

And because of his excitement he posted this comment twice.

He also appreciated her English in one of her insta posts saying - "kya angrezi boli hai bawaa"!

That's how they were trying to tell people that their bond isn't going to break. So it's better to stop the baseless war.

One morning, when Sidharth was in the gym and posted a picture in his jersy, sana smirked cutely. Last night they fought and she was naraj with him because he didn't allow her to sleep with shru for a night.

That's why in the morning, he just went without waking her up! She thought it's the time to play the "shehnaaz type of game" which will shock not only Sidharth but also the audience will understand that nothing changed between sidnaaz.

Sana: mere se ladai kar k jada hi hot pic post kiya jaa raha hai hmm! Ruk jaa tera juloos toh aab mai nikalungi.

She liked his pic and thought to do a comment, a comment which only shehnaaz can do.

She wrote -

Aaj mai apne aap ko rok nahi paa rahi comment karne se. Koi itna cute kaise ho saakta hai? 🤔 Bb mein meri tareef karta tha, aaj mai bolti hoon wow 🤩 ur killer eyes 👌ur messy hair 🔥 n ur pink lips 👄 kya rough tough look hai yaar 👀 like seriously 😜Smokin hot 🚬!! moon 🌝🌛 sun 🌞 star ⭐🪐earth 🌈 rainbow 🎄Christmas tree 🥰

As soon as she posted, the internet was on fire. And when Sidharth saw this comment , his ears turned pink in shyness. He was super surprised. He never thought that she could comment on something like this. He quickly went home and received the teasing from the shukla ladies, especially shru was giving him teasing looks.

Shru: mamu aaj khush toh bohot honge aap. Publicly tareef jo naseeb hui hai aap ko.

He quickly went inside his room making the ladies laugh and saw that shehnaaz was watching cartoon.

He pulled her towards him all of a sudden making her gasp.

Sid: tune ye kaand kyun Kiya?

Sana: kya Kiya hai maine?

She made a super Innocent face.

Sid: tune aisa comment kyun Kiya?

Sana: kaisa?

Sid:  shehnaaz you know what I am talking about.

She giggled.

Sana: mai tere se naraj thi, toh tune kya socha tu aise hot pic post karega aur meko irritate karega apne fangirls k comments dikha dikha k? Maine comment kiya kyun ki meko sab ko ek baar fir se baatana tha - Tu mera hai aur tu mera hi hai, mai fadh k rakh dungi agar kisi ne teko jada tada toh!" Tareeka Thoda alag tha iss baar par dhamki same hi hai aur rahega Kyun ki jo mera hai wo mera hi hai.