90

Sidnaaz were cuddling .

Sana: sidhaarth...

Sid: haan baby?

Sana: family week aa raha hai.

Sid: haan toh?

Sana: teri mom ko mai pasand aaungi na?

Sid smirked...

Sid: pasand aane jaisi toh hai nahi to be honest. Mera toh bas dil aa gya tha gadhi pe, iss liye kisi pari k pas nahi jaa paaya! Aab mom ko tu pasand hai ya nahi wo mom ko hi puch lena jaab wo aayegi .

Sana slapped his arm.

Sana: teko maajak lag raha hai? Idhar mai pareshan ho rahi hoon.

Sid chuckled and kissed her nose.

Sid: kyun pareshan ho rahi hai baby? Mom ko tu acchi hi lage gi. Bas mu baand rakhna mom k samne.

Sana: kyun?

Sid: kyun ki mu kholte hi gadhe jaisi baate karti hai tu.

Sana: hawww kuttaaa! Mai tera mu tod dungi.

Sid laughed and hugged her tightly.

.
.
.

The family task started where the housemates will have to sit like statues and if anyone will meet with their family member , then they will lose the chance to be a captain. And everyone wanted to meet their family obviously.

Sana's father came and sana started giggling as she was happy. When she becomes extremely happy or sad , she giggles to express that feeling and sid adored her as always.

She hugged her father and then made him meet with everyone.

Sid was nervous! Obviously who won't be nervous when they will meet with their love's family for the first time !?

He had no idea that her family will like him or not but now he loves her and if her family won't like him, then he will try to impress them but one thing he is sure that shehnaaz is the perfect life partner for him .

Her dad himself went towards Sid a hugged him warmly. Sid smiled and hugged him softly.

Sana's dad: bohot pareshan karti hai na shehnaaz aap ko?

Sid: bohot ..

Sana's dad: aap ko thank you bolna chahta hoon meri beti ko itna jhela apne! Usko jhel nahi saakta har koi.

Sid: nahi nahi mai toh maajak kar raha tha. Wo bohot acchi hai. Sab ka khyal rakhti hai ...aur mai usko hamesha jhel saakta hoon .

He expressed his genuine feelings for her in his own way which made sana and her dad smile.

Sana took her dad inside the house and asked about her family , her mom, her dada dadi and her brother.

After that her dad gave her his kasam not to slap herself and she promised she won't do that again as she understood that her parents feels bad when she cries.

She giggled when her dad informed her that people love her. When she cries, her fans don't eat , her fans cries along with her .

Sana: awww sab kitne cute hai.

Sana's dad: beta ek baat puchu? Sidharth k saath tera jo bhi hai, wo tum dono k taraf se genuine hai na?

Sana noded with a shy smile.

Sana: wo bohot accha hai papa. Bohot khyal rakhta hai mera. Agar wo nahi hota toh iss ghar mein toh mai na hi itni strong reh paati aur na hi itni khush.