33

Hello everyone 💕

Thanks for all the love❤️

.
.

Sid kissed her forhead and whispered...

Sid: mere liye intejaar karna, I will come back soon my fan!

Wait for me! I will come back soon my fan!

He winked at her, making her smile!

She hugged him and kissed his heart...

Sana: I will miss you!!

Her voice cracked at last and she hugged him tightly!

Sid also hugged her back and kissed her head!

.
.

Kissing her forhead for one last time, he went inside the confession room while she was standing outside the confession room with pain in her heart!

.

He sat in the confession room and bigg boss told him that he will have to stay in the secret room, there he can rest, also can see whatever the housemates are doing!

.
.

Sid nodded while bigg boss wished him to get well soon...

He entered in the secret room and laid in the single bed, he was already missing her warmth. His shehnaaz!

.
.
.

On the other hand,

Sana came back in the bedroom and took his white t-shirt...

Then she sat on her bed while crying like a small baby!

Akansha, vishal, Asim, arti all were consoling her, surprisingly mahira also came to console her!

But today, all this people couldn’t give her the attention which she craved!

Because she only wanted his attention, the person with whom she is emotionally attached with!

The person is not here today and what will she do with other's attention when her heart, smile and happiness is with him?

.
.
.

He wore  his headphone properly and looked at the tv and the first face he saw was....

Her crying face!

His heart itched to see her tears!

Why is she crying?

He is with her, can't she feel it?

Is it necessary to stay physically there? 

Isn’t their soul connection this much strong that she can feel him?

.

His confusion vanished and a beautiful soft smile played in his lips when he heard her saying...

Sana: meko abhi bhi feel nahi ho raha ki wo gya! Lagta hai ki ye hi kahi hai...