76

Hello all❤️ Hope you all are healthy and happy 🌼

Sorry for a little late update, was busy with other books! But from now on, you will get regular updates Insh'Allah ❤️

Happy reading cuties💕

______________________________♥

Everyone was sitting in the garden area. After sometime, kajol and ajay devgaan entered in the house and everyone greeted them.

They came here to play a game named "best couple "

There are three rounds in this game and at the last, the couple who will win, will get the title of best couple.

First of all, all the girls had to write a name in the notebook with whom they want to play the game or whom they want to make their partner.

Mahira Wrote paras.

Rashmi wrote asim.

Shefali bagga wrote asim.

Madhurima wrote vishal.

Arti Wrote sidharth.

Shefali jariwala wrote sidharth.

Shehnaaz wrote....obviously sidharth ❤️

.
.

After they finished, kajol mam asked the girls whose name they have written.

Paras and vishal were mahira and Madhurima's partner as nobody else chose them.

Shefali bagga and rashmi chose asim. So asim had the chance to choose one girl among them.

Asim chose rashmi.

.
.

Kajol: aap toh bohot demand mein ho sidharth. 

Sidharth chuckled.

Kajol: arti, shefali jariwala ne sidharth ko choose kiya hai right?

Arti, shefali j noded.

Kajol : aur shehnaaz, apne kis ka naam likha?

Sana:  Sidharth Shukla!

Kajol: sidharth aab aap ko in tino mein se ek ko choose karna parega!

Sid: I will choose Shehnaaz.

Kajol teased saying...

Kajol: shehnaaz ko choose karne ki koi khaas waja?

Sid: waise hi gussa hai ye mere se ki mai isko manata nahi hoon. Toh abhi thoda khush karna chahta hoon isko.

Sana glared him.

Sana: haan toh ehsaan nahi kar raha hai koi mera naam le k! Samjha na?

Kajol laughed while sid shaked his head.

.
.
.

The first round was a blindfold round...

The boys were blindfolded and they will have to find their partners somehow and will have to feed cake.

The boys  started walking and the boys got the chance to touch the girls hands. Sidharth recognised sana's hands because obviously he loves to hold those hands and their hand game is super strong .

After that, sana ate cake From his hand quickly!  He opened the blindfold and ate cake from his finger while looking at sana intensely making sana blush..

Sidnaaz won the round and rashmi asim were eliminated.

The second round was a compatibility test.