122💛

LAMHA LAMHA TERE BIN JIYA NA JAYE RE !

Last night was a celebration night for shuklas! Because today, 24 march is the date when their first ever music video will go on air. They are super excited because their fans gave immense love to their posters!!! They are confident that their fans will love their work! Though they had no idea that people love them more than they know or will ever know!

Fans were super happy when shehnaaz had posted a story last night....

We are coming live tomorrow
At 11 am.

Give all your love to "bhula dunga"!

Yours

SidNaaz

Everyone was waiting for SidNaaz to come live. But sidnaaz forgot about all this! They were lost in their own world! They got up but were all snuggled in each other's arms.

He held her chin and kissed her! She slapped his arm and said ....

Sana: no kiss!!! Shaadi se pehle aise kiss karna paap hai, papi insaan.

She teased him. He pulled her closer and said ...

Sid: mai ye paap baar baar karna chahunga!!!

And he again smashed his lips on hers . The kiss became passionate. They gave bites to each other's lips because of their passion. And they had to break the kiss because shru was knocking on their door.

Shru: mamuuu mamiii uth jao. 11:10 ho gye aap logo ko toh 11 baje live jaana tha na?

Sana freaked out and pushed him.

Sana: haye rabba mai toh bhul hi gyi. Meko jaldi jaldi naha k ready ho k thoda touchup kar k live jaana parega. Kaab karungi itna sab kuch?

Sid: saath mein naha lete hai na baby!!

He was still in a naughty mood.

Sana: Mai na tera mu tod dungi. Bakwaas karta rehta hai!!!

Sana ran towards the washroom, Sidharth chuckled.

She got ready in a yellow crop top and jeens. Yellow is his favourite colour! But now he loves white too because it's her current favorite colour and honestly when he saw her first time, she was in a white dress. From that day white holds a special place in his heart.

She did a little makeup and kept her hair straight, just the way he likes and then warned him to get ready fast.

When she was about to leave, she looked at the mirror properly and saw that her lips were swollen. She glared at him .

Sana: ye kya kiya hai tune sidhaaaarthhh? Maine teko bola tha aaj kiss maat kar!!! Kutte meri koi baat hi nahi manta tu. Amma kya karu mai aab?

She applied a little darker shade lipstick and it somehow helped her a little.

After meeting everyone , sana went to preeti di's house.

They had already decided last night that sana will go to Preeti di's house which is in the same building. They wanted to maintain their privacy. So they will go live from different houses!!! But they had no idea that their fans can still figure out that they are together.