130🖤

Happy diwali to the indian readers💜 Enjoy!!

Sana had reached safely in canada. Her team members welcomed her warmly. She had mingled with them in no time. That's her charm. Wherever she goes, she spreads happiness.

Though the team was super supportive and nice but she was really missing Sidharth and the Shukla ladies. In no time, they all have become an important part of her life.

She missed them , they have always taken care of her, she is treated as the favorite member of Shukla house. Sana's own parents are super happy because they know their daughter is safe with Sidharth and his family.

Loving him was like a blessing for her. Because she not only got a perfect man but also a perfect family !

She put her phone on charger and went to sleep as she was super tired after a long long flight. Here Sidharth was pacing in his room. He was restless. He was missing her way too much. More than he thought!

His mom entered his room and shook her head.

Rita ma: so jaa abhi wo bhi so rahi hogi. Phone nahi aayega uska! Subha baat kar lena!

He rubbed his neck making his mom chuckle.

He hugged her pillow tightly...

Sid: I miss you gadhi!

.
.
.

Next morning in India,

Sidharth was playing with his food.

Shru; mamu kar lo breakfast. Mami bhi acchi dinner kar rahi hai.

Sid: tujhe kaise paata?

Shru: unhone snap dala hai.

Sid: dikha dikha!

Shru: khud dekh lo.

Sid: abey mere pas Snapchat nahi hai yaar!

Shru: mai toh nahi dikhaungi.

Sidharth glared at her while the Shukla ladies laughed.

After a lot of pleading , shru showed him the video.

Sana was having alu k paranthe , she was smiling, her team was talking good care of her and it made him happy.

He adored her and then shru snatched the phone from him making him sulk in annoyance.

Shru: bas mamu jada maat dekho mami ko. Najar lag jayegi .

He rolled his eyes and went inside. He was waiting for her texts or calls but she was busy, he knew. But his heart was so restless. All he wanted was to go and hug her !

Being frustrated he went in twitter and gave some savage replies. The twitter was on fire because Mr. Sidharth Shukla was being sarcastic at another level. He was liking sidnaaz vms.