67

Heyaaaa! 💙💙

The party was going on

Sana came back with a sweet smile on her face. She liked the way sidharth was so expressive today.

She liked the way he made it clear that she has a very special place in his heart.

Some more guests came and one of them was jasmine who was sidharth's friend.

Sidharth was pleasantly surprised after seeing her and quickly went to hug her.

Sana also hugged her and jasmine praised sana.

Jas: you are a cutie 😊

Sana smiled.

Paras came there and saw jasmine.

Paras: oh I never noticed, jasmine aur sana k face structure similar sa hai! ( Jasmine and sana's face structure are quite similar )

Jas giggled...

Jas: ohhh saach mein?

Oh really! ?

Sidharth and shehnaaz both didn't like paras's statement.

Paras: haan ho saakta hai sidharth shehnaaz k andar tumhe dekhta hai...

Yes, maybe Sidharth can see you when he looks at shehnaaz.

Paras's statement made sid angry and sana went in a flash back..

Some days ago, when sidharth won a task and was about to go to party without shehnaaz as shehnaaz was not a part of winning team, he said something similar like this.

Sid : kisi aur k andar mujhe maat dekh lena!

Don't see me in anyone else.

And she replied with a giggle.

Sana: kisi k andar tujhe nahi dekhungi.

I won't see you in anyone else.

.
.

Jasmine's voice broke sana's thoughts and she came back in real world.

Jas:

You know shehnaaz, mujhe tumhara aur Sid ka bond bohot pasand hai par kabhi kabhi jalan bhi hoti hai kyun ki uski aisi hi dosti mere saath bhi thi.

You know Shahnaz, I like your and Sid's bond very much but sometimes I feel jealous because he had a similar friendship with me.

Sana tried to smile though her heart became possessive.

She loved him and she didn't want to share him with anyone. It's normal to feel possessive when you fall in love or was she over reacting?

She blabbered without thinking much...

Sana : aab mujhe bhi aap se jalan ho rahi hai...

Now I'm jealous of you too...

As soon as she said this, she regretted. She thought sidharth will be disappointed with her as jasmine is his friend.