124💫

Hellooo sweetie pies! Hope you all are fineee! 💕

Dua bhi lage na mujhe dawa bhi lage na mujhe
Jab se dil ko mere tu laga hai !

Next morning, sana went to kushal's house though Sidharth was showing a lot of stubbornness. He wanted her to stay with him. He becomes cranky in the morning and needs her attention. After a lot of pampering she was able to go!

After some time , the shuklas got ready, did all the arrangements which are necessary for the roka ceremony and went to kushal's house. Sidharth was super excited. He never thought this small step towards their future will give him this much happiness.

Here sana got ready in a golden gown ! She did a little makeup , kept her hair straight, just the way he likes to see her! Then she looked at the mirror and felt another kind of excitement and happiness, along with a little nervousness.

The shuklas reached there and kushal welcomed them warmly. Then shehnaaz came and sat beside Sidharth. Suddenly she felt very shy because she could feel his intense gaze! Sidharth was looking at her with all his love!

Rita ji blessed the couple and made sana wear a beautiful red chunri. Preeti di nitu di shru and rita maa everyone gave her gifts with lots of love! He smiled when he saw her beautiful smiling face!

Roka is one of the most significant ceremonies that take place before a Punjabi wedding. The roka ceremony marks the union of both the bride and groom's family and friends. Gifts from both families are acceptable at Roka ( source google chacha because meko nahi paata itna😂)

Sidharth called shehbaz and through video call the gills also blessed the couple. Sidharth held her hand and made her wear a simple yet elegant ring and she did the same. They looked at each other and smiled. A sudden feeling of togetherness crossed their mind and they felt peaceful. After clicking some photos, they all settled in the living room and everyone teased sidnaaz a lot.

Kushal requested rita maa to let sana stay here for some days! Sidharth sulked as he didn't like it at all but rita maa couldn't neglect kushal's request and agreed.

Sana knew that Sidharth doesn't like to stay away from her! That's why she took him  in a room.

Sana: bebu mai do tin din mein aa jaungi.

Sid: mana kar de na yaar! Bol ki teko mere saath wapas jaana hai.

Sana: aise nahi bol saakti na yaar. Kushal ne itne dil se bola hai. Pakka aa jaungi do din mein! Aab mood maat kharab kar!

Sid: sahi hai!  Tujhe toh hamesha baaki sab ko khush karna hota hai. Kar kar jo maarji kar! Jaab aana ho aa jaana!

He turned to leave but she held his hand and cupped his face.

He looked away with anger . She softly placed her lips in his and whispered...

Sana: maat ho na gussa sidhaaarth!

He groaned and pulled her closer while kissing her passionately. She winched but he didn't stop and kept kissing as a punishment.

She caressed his head lovingly and that made him calm.

After breaking the kiss, he hugged her tightly and said ..