81

We are a family of 950+ people. I Just want to say that I love you all, even the silent readers also.. My main motive is to write something which can make you smile. And the way you all support me always, no matter what I write,  is so so overwhelming ❤️You are the sweetest readers, without any doubt 🌸 Thank you ✨🥺

*******************************************

The whole day sidharth and shehnaaz kept ignoring each other. They weren’t able to communicate and communication problem was creating misunderstanding Between them.

Sana was Overthinking a lot and that's why she was thinking everything in a negative way.

She thought that sid was avoiding her because she has crossed her limits and slapped him.  That's why she was giving him space. Though staying away from him is too tough...

.
.

On the other hand, sidharth was still guilty. He was still fighing a battle Between his mind and heart.  Her sudden outbrust was too shocking for him.  He also started thinking negatively that he is not a good choice for her!

Maybe she deserves better, because he made her cry when he should have understand Her pain.

Their own negative thoughts were creating distance between them.

************************

At night, sana was laying in the yellow sofa alone. He wanted to go and hug her, but he didn’t do that. He only looked at her for some seconds and left.

She noticed it and she was now sure that he is not her sidharth anymore, he has Changed.  He wants to ignore her!! This thought made Her sad.

.
.
.

When he was coming back, she stood infornt of him and said...

Sana: meko tere se kuch baat karni hai.

Sid: par mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni.

Sana: please ek min meri baat sun le.

Sid : mujhe tumhari koi baat nahi sunni.

She kept saying...

Sana: ek baar sun le please. Mere se ignore nahi ho raha!  Aur nahi ho raha yaar.

Her voice cracked...

Sid: Shehnaaz tum....

Sana : ek baar sun le na!!

She didn’t allow him to say anything and kept saying - "ek baar sun le"! While looking down and holding his hands tightly.

He frustratingly said...

Sid : bolo.

Sana: idhar beth please. 

They sat on the grass bed.

Sana: maine socha tha ki mai teko ignore karungi kyun ki...

Sid cutted her in between...

Sid: kyun ki aab tumhara maan uth gya mere se!  Hai na?

Sana: mera tere se maan kyun uthega sidhaarth?  Mai toh teri hoon.

Sid chuckled...

Sid : tum kisi ki nahi ho darling.

Sana: mai teriiii hoon...

She said with extreme honesty and innocence.

Sid: galatfehmi mein ho tum. Tum meri hoti toh jo bhi hua wo kabhi nahi hota..

Sid meant that, if she thinks he is her, then she should have shared Her pain with him. She always hid her pain and it came out as frustration that day. If she would have let him know that the word,  " jealousy " hurts her so much, then he would have take care of that thing, he teased her with this word because he never thought it will affect her this much. Though he knows that he made a huge mistake!  Because of him, she cried and he is very guilty for that. So he wants to stay away from her.