138💗

The flight was peaceful. Sana had slept for most of the time , keeping her head on Sidharth's shoulder.

Sidharth kept admiring his wife. Their hands were entangled for the whole time. When the plane was about to land, he woke her up softly. She looked at him and smiled excitedly.

She has come back in punjab. There was a time when this punjabi industry made her work in many projects without paying. As she was a small artist, her talent was not valued but now after bigg boss, she is famous and now this industry values her.

When they reached the Punjab airport , he allowed her to take the lead. He was walking behind her and she was walking in front of him.

In the Mumbai airport, she walked behind him and now he wanted to let her show him the path of her town. Though it was a small gesture, it made her smile. His actions truly speak louder than his words and she absolutely loves his quality.

The media papped them in the Punjab airport too. After that they settled in the car. She excitedly showed him her town through the car . He chuckled as his baby was getting over excited and he was loving it.

After they reached her house, pammi ma was standing with an arti ki thali and smile. Sana giggled. And Sidharth smiled.

Her mom welcomed them warmly. Sidharth hugged shehbaz and sana's dad. After they sat in the living room, they started talking. Sana was laughing. She had a different kind of glow on her face as she felt really special after coming back to her home.

Sana made shehbaz wear the rakhi Sidharth had bought. After that they all had their lunch. The Shukla ladies had called and talked to sana. They told her that they are already missing her.

It made Sidharth happy that she shares such a Beautiful bond with his family. Her parents and brothers also loved her bond with her in-laws.

Pammi ma told them to take a little rest .  SidNaaz nodded and slept for sometime as they both were really tired.

When they got up from their nap, it was already evening . From tomorrow their shoot will start. Their team is not here yet. So today they were free.

When they came out of their room, they were shocked because sana's house was decorated beautifully.

Sana: ye sab kya hai?

Baaz: moto tune mumbai se shaadi kar k aayi hai par iska ye Matlab nahi hai ki tu punjab mein shaadi nahi kar saakti.

Sana: Matlab mai aur Sidharth fir se shaadi kar rahe hai?

Sid: haan baby par iss baar Punjabi style mein.

Baaz: ye idea Sidharth bhai ka hi tha. Woh tere ko surprise dena chahte the. Jisdin unhone tickets book ki thi taab hi unhone bol diya tha ki jaab bhi tum log punjab aaoge tumhari shaadi karwayi jayegi.

Sana: haye sacchiii?

Baaz: haan ! Bhai ne bola ki tune unke culture ko unke lifestyle ko itne pyaar se apnaya hai toh woh bhi tere culture ko purey dil se apnana chahte hai.

Sana's eyes became teary!
Her Sidharth knows her so well.
She just feels lucky every second that she loves this precious man!

When she showed her rights to him saying - tu mera hai. That day he softly smiled, didn't reply but after that day he proved every time that he is hers and only hers.

The way he keeps her happiness above everything and she trusts him before taking any decision in her life , that's how a healthy relationship grows.

That's how marriage life works. Though it has been only a few days they are married to each other but it feels like eternity. That's only because they both have given efforts to this bond and they both want to make each other happy.