68

Heyaaa people 💕✨

I love this picture way too much

I love this picture way too much. It's sukoon💕

Anyway, let's startttt...

.

After new year party, everyone changed their clothes.

As Sana was still the captain of the house, so sidnaaz still had the captain room to sleep.

Actually they Loved their bed , captain room, yellow sofa, garden area's grass bed, kichen , everywhere they made memory and this bigg boss house became sidnaaz house by their presence!

Sana was waiting for sidharth in the captain room as she was sleepy and wanted to hug him for a peaceful sleep.

But sidharth was in the living room area and he was enjoying fight between mahira and vishal.

Vishal rashmi and asim had complain that mahira doesn't make food in exact time, she always becomes late. Mahira's ego was hurt.

She told sana about that and sana listened about the whole problem from housemates. Then she decided to change mahira's duty and mahira didn't like that at all.

Mahira was complaining to paras...

Mahira:

Wo samajti kya hai apne aap ko? Haan?

What does she think of herself?

Captain Hai par iska matlab ye Nahi Ki Sab pe apna hi Raj Chalayegi!!!

She is the captain but that doesn't mean that she will order everyone.

Usko maine Dost maan k  bola tha ki yeh log Mere upar galat Ilzaam Laga Rahe hai  Ki Mai Kisi Ko khana Nahin khilati hoon...

I considered her as my friend and that's why I told her that they are accusing me , saying that i don't cook food for them.

Arey 40, 40 rotiyan baana k khilayi  Hai Maine in Ehsaan faramosh o ko...

I have made 40,40 rotis for this idiots.

Par aab dekho koi kadar hi nahi hai inko. Aur upar se wo madam, usko hamesha dusre team ka hi support karna Hota Hai...

But now look, they don't care at all.  And above all that madam, she always has to support the other team...

Meri Hi Galti Thi Ki Maine Socha Tha ki wo  Sahi ka saath degi par mai  Bhul Gayi thi ki wo Hamesha Bias  khelti hai aur end taak bias hi khelti rahegi...