146🤎

This is the second last chapter of this book.
Don't worry, you won't be disappointed.
This was going to be a short story, I really can't believe this is now the longest story I have ever written.
I just hope I will be able to write the last part the way I planned. I will try to update the last part today itself if possible otherwise tomorrow for sure because I need time to write the last chapter to end this beautiful book in a beautiful way.

It's a longgg update , Happy reading ❤️

-----------------------------♡

Sajna kya ye mera pehla pehla pyaar hai?

After a little couple photoshoot, sidnaaz were ready to enter inside  the house but the media were going gaga over them. This was the first time they have been officially papped somewhere other than the airport.

As SidNaaz's craze was unbelievable, so media portals didn't want to lose the chance of interviewing this couple.

Reporter: sir mam you both are looking so good.

Sid: arey thank you yaar.

Sana: maine aaj suit dali hai. Acchi hai na ?

Reporter: ji mam bohot acchi hai. Bohot pyaari lag rahi hai aap.

Sidharth smirked and teased her saying ..

Sid: aur aap k daat mein jo lipstick lag gya woh aur bhi accha lag raha hai.

Sana: hein??? Kutteeee!

He laughed loudly along with everyone.

Reporter: sir thori tareef kar doh na mam ki. Baatao mam kaisi lag rahi hai?

Sid: bohot khubsoorat lag rahi hai.

He said genuinely while looking at her beautiful features.

She flipped her hair and said...

Sana: mai toh hoon hi beautiful!

Reporter: You both are going inside the bigg boss house together for the first time. How are you feeling?

Sid: We met here and we are again here today. So the feeling is surreal.

Reporter: people used to say you both are faking your bond for the camera but today you are together. So what do you want to tell your haters now?

Sana: haters, hate karte raho kyun ki aap ko famous hone ka andaaza taab hi hota hai jab aap k haters hote hai. Haters bhi jaroori hai.

Everyone laughed at her unique way of answering one of the most controversial question.

Sidharth shook his head with a chuckle. Her unfiltered nature is the thing which attracts him towards her most.

Sid: I don't want to say anything to the haters because they thought we are fake and we are doing things for cameras. Today we have come here together, that's the biggest reply of their wrong assumption.