69

Hello 💜 Give your precious love to this new babyyy!💞

This story is kinda based on the concept of heal me. Let me know you liked the first part or not.

Happy reading ✨

Happy reading ✨

.

After breakfast, sidharth wore his famous gray shorts along with a yellow t- shirt.  Sana took a shower and wore a simple yellow salwar suit and sidharth noticed that they are twinning.

He sat in the outside blue Sofa and called her..

Sid: Shehnaazzzz!

Sana, who was standing with rashmi, looked at him and smiled.

Being the drama Queen, she ran towards him while her dupatta was flying on air and it touched sidharth's face a little...

She became excited to create some romantic memories with her man. So she told him to hold her dupatta and they will create a romantic scene!!!

Sidharth nor replied, nor denied making sana irritated...

Sana :

haye tere mu mein jubaan nahi hai? Mai kitna accha romantic scene create karne jaa rahi hoon. Thoda Toh excitement dikha de!

Hey, don't you have a tongue?  I am going to create such a nice romantic scene.  Show a little excitement!

Sid: chal bey paka maat. Kar jo Karna hai.

Whatever Don't irritate me. Do whatever you want.

Sana rolled her eyes and kept her dupatta on his face and started walking slowly...

Sana:

Sun jaise hi mai jaane lagungi na, teko mera dupatta khich k meko rokna hai...

Listen, as soon as I start leaving, you have to stop me by pulling my scarf...

She did as she told him but he pulled her dupatta a little force fully making her off balance.

Sana:

haye rabba!!! Abhi mai gir jaati...thoda pyaar se khich dupatta!! Chal take two...

Oh god!!  Right now I would have fallen... pull the scarf with a little love!!  Okay take two.

She again did the same thing and he intentionally pulled Her dupatta forcefully, just to irritate her.

She glared at him.