137💕

SidNaaz went shopping, maintaining their privacy of course. This was the first time after bigg boss , sana is going to Punjab. And this time she is not going alone. She is going there with her husband. And it's their official first trip together. So everything about this trip is super special for her.

Sidharth was really finding peace as his wife was happy. All he wants is to make her happy. They are doing good in their professional life, they are working on quality projects. The first music video they did, was a sad romantic kinda video. This time they chose a romcom kinda concept and he wished people would like it.

He is really happy that he is going to Punjab with his wife for the first time. That's why he is here to buy some special things for sana's family but it was a surprise for sana. Sidharth told her that he is going to shop for himself and guess what! Sana told him the same! Actually they both were shopping for their in- laws!

After shopping they went home . Tomorrow is rakhi and they are going to punjab day after tomorrow!

Sana helped his sisters in the preparations and Sidharth told her that he needs to go out for a small important meeting. But actually he had gone to buy rakhi for sana! As shehbaz was in punjab, so he wanted her not to feel sad. That's why he bought a cute Looking rakhi and went home . He gave her the rakhi and she was so surprised and so happy.

She hugged him tightly.

Sana: sidhaaarth!!!

Sid: haan baby?

Sana: Thank you! Tu best hai.

Sid: I know!

She giggled and kissed him , he pulled her closer and kissed her more passionately!
After breaking the kiss, their lips were still closer to each other and they were looking at each other's eyes. That's how shru saw them and started whistling, saying...

Whoooo! What a romantic scene!!

Sana quickly looked down and sidharth cleared his throat.

Sid: kya chahiye bey?

Shru grinned.

Shru: kya kar rahe the aap mamu?

Sana turned red and Sidharth glared at shru making her laugh.

Shru: okay okay sorry! Chaliye bahar! Mom masi sab log wait kar rahe hai aap ka!

SidNaaz held each other's hands and went outside. Then his sisters made him wear rakhi and he gave them their gifts. Sana was their adorable personal photographar who was clicking lots and lots of pictures of this beautiful family.

Shru: mami aap itni acchi photographer ho par kya fayda? Jab bhi mamu ko koi puchta hai ki pic kisne click ki ? Mamu bol dete hai- mere niece ne ! Woh toh aap ko credit bhi nahi dete .

Sid: abey a tu aag maat laga bina matlab.

Preeti; sahi hi toh bol rahi hai shru. Abhi bhi jo itne cute pose maar k tune rakhi ki pic apne insta story mein dala hai , wo bhi toh sana ne hi click ki hai na? Par tu usko credit de hi nahi saakta itna private hai. Bechari humari bholi sana!

Sana pouted.

Nitu: sana baat sun, ye admi hai hi nalayek. Tu aaj humare saath bahar chal. Hum girls day out karte hai. Maaja aayega! Iss private insaan ko private hi rehne de.

Sidharth Sulked..

Sid: This is not done di. Aab bohot jada ho raha hai.

Rita ma: kuch jada nahi ho raha hai. Shaadi k baad tu honeymoon bhi nahi le gya meri bahu ko. Ye acchi hai issliye tujhe kuch bolti nahi hai.