133❤️

Next morning ...

Sidharth got up first and saw his beautiful wife who was snuggled in his arms. He admired her no makeup morning face. He always loves her no makeup look more!

He pulled her closer and cuddled. Though they always love to cuddle but today's cuddle was special. Today he was hugging his wife, with all his rights. Her face had a beautiful glow, maybe the glow of  their togetherness.

Sunrays fell on her face which made her pout. He chuckled and caressed her cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her husband was looking at her with all his love. It made her heart warm.

She smiled as he kissed her forehead ...

Sid: good morning sweetheart!

Sana: good morning!

He kissed her whole face making her giggle.

Sid: I love you so much !

Sana kissed his cheeks!

He caressed her bare back making her shy. They became one last night and when she remembered the way he loved her, it made her cheeks pink.

He smirked and whispered..

Sid: You are thinking about me?

Sana gasped.

Sana: teko kaise paata?

Sid: tune kaha tha na ye jo blush karti hai tu wo mere waja se hota hai, remember? Abhi tere ye pink cheeks dekh k hi samaj gya ki tu apne handsome paati k baare mein hi soch rahi hogi.

She looked down with a shy smile but soon screamed as he gave a bite on her one cheek.

Sana: ahh kutte kata kyun?

Sid: I love your cheeks.

He complimented her. She smirked cutely and said...

Sana: accha aur kya accha lagta hai teko mere mein?

Sid: kuch nahi!

Sana: Sidhaaarth bol na!

Sid; nothing!!!!

Sana: ahhhaaaan sidhaaarth. Irritate maat kar! Bol na yaar!

Sid: I like nothing but everything about you Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla!!!❤️

She remembered he had said the same thing in bigg boss, the only difference was now she has become his wife. Now she shares his surname, now she is his in every way.

He nuzzled his nose on her cheeks and whispered...

Sid: baby daard ho raha hai jada?

Sana: nahi bas thoda sa hai!

He got up went in the washroom. After sometime he came and took her in his arms making her gasp.

Then he made her stand in the bathtub and told her to take bath. He has kept her favourite body wash, he has kept warm water , he has kept a beautiful red anarkali dress for her!

She smiled and felt blessed because he was just too Caring. Kissing her forehead, he left the washroom.

She took a long warm bath , he also took bath in another bathroom.

He came back in their room and saw that she was wearing her ear rings.

He hugged her from behind. He kissed her neck making her moan.

Sid: You are looking beautiful.

Sana: abhi taak maine koi jewelry bhi nahi pehna sidhaaarth! Tu fake tareef maat kiya kar!