126💜

Tu meri hai, meri rehna!

14 days! A journey of only 14 days in that bigg boss house and Sidharth could feel the real pain of love. This reality show seems real but there are so many Things which are hidden from audience. Sidharth entered in the house as a senior, as a mentor of helping the contestants in tasks but he never knew that bigg boss will try to make his playboy image. In his season, he used to do fun with girls but he never crossed any boundary with anyone. And he is damn loyal with shennaaz! But things turned out bad when  hina khan started flirting with him !

The first two days of this journey was fun, still he was missing the charm of this house, the charm he used to feel when shehnaaz was with him. He could feel how important role she had in his win, how relaxed he used to feel when she used to talk about all the silly things in the most Innocent way.

He had given her credit for his win because she deserved the credit. This house is so stressful and shehnaaz was his only relaxation. She used to watch him on tv, just like those days when she was his fan. The same admiration was in her heart but this time, with a right that this man on the tv is not only her idol, he is her life partner, her soulmate, her love, her everything!

She used to watch him on the first bed, the bed which had their beautiful memories. He always used to caress her side of bed. He used to sing - kaise baataye, kyun tujko chahe, channa mereya, tera hone laga hoon , all these songs used to remind him of her!

Whenever someone used to ask him- kis k touch mein hai? He used to say- bas ek hi k touch mein hoon aur wo sab ko paata hai. When somebody used to ask who did most of his work in bb13 house , he used to say- shehnaaz, wo saara kaam kar leti thi, sab ki help karti thi. Whenever someone used to remind him how she used to take care of him , he used to smile.

Jasmine, who was a contestant of bb14 and a friend of Sidharth said...

Jas; usne teri bohot seba ki hai yaar! Tune bohot kaam karwaya usse. Usne teri take care ki hai.

Sid: hum dono ne hi ek dusre ka kiya hai. Maine bhi pao dabaye hai , usne bhi dabaye.  Usne mere liye khana banaya, maine uske liye chai.

He smiled remembering the good old days.

Jas: tune pao kaab dabaya? Dikhaya hai?

Sid: haan bhai sab dikhaya hai. Mere ko toh laga tha Saturday off hota hai.

Sana saw all this on tv and laughed.

He used to sit in the outside sofa and think about their beautiful moments. He was lost in his thoughts and a crow started saying ka ka ka! It made him blush!! He tried to hide that shy smile and he was looking super cute.

One of the contestants from Punjab teased him saying...

Aap toh punjab ka jija ho.

Sid: jija kaise hoon mai? Aise hi jija baan gya?

That girl said ...

Arey kisne nahi dekha bb 13?

Jas: ladke ki bhi toh marji pucho usko jija banna hai ya nahi?

That girl laughed and said....

Ladke ki bhi maarji hai. Punjab k jija ji hai ye sab k dil mein baste hai.