131 ❤️

SidNaaz looked at each other with love.

Sidharth again whispered...

Sid: Shaadi kar le na yaar!

Sana: si... sidhaaarth...tu saach...saach bol raha hai?

Her voice cracked , she couldn't believe it. When they fell in love inside the bigg boss house, people told her that he is not going to reciprocate her feelings , he will change after coming outside. He has definitely changed but in a good way, in an unexpected way. He has started telling his feelings openly , he is so expressive in front of her and that's all that matters for her. She doesn't want to show off their relationship, all she wanted was love and he has definitely given her only pure love.

But this sudden proposal of marriage made her feel so overwhelmed. She wasn't expecting this, not at all.

He understood that she is feeling overwhelming emotions and thought to give her some time.

He again hugged her and kept caressing her head.

Sid: chal so jaate hai. Kitne din sukoon se nahi soya hoon.

She knew that he was giving her space and to be very honest, she needed this space.

Pulling her closer, he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. Because of her warmth , he slept in no time. Today she was admiring him. She was looking at him with all her love. Marrying this man would be the biggest blessing of her life!

Kissing his heart, she slept with a sigh of relief.

Next morning sana attended an interview where the interviewer told her - if she wants to ask any bigg boss contestant of her season a question , then what would be her question? She looked at him who was still sleeping in the bed like a cute baby with a little open mouth , hugging her pillow and snuggling into it making her smile.

She answered...

Sana: mai sidhaaarth se puchungi ki tu itna accha kyun hai?

After ending the interview, she went to wake him up.  He kept his head in her tummy and snuggled.

Sana: sidhaaarth uth jaa. Humara shoot hai !

Sid: umm sone de na baby.

Sana: uth jaa na bebu. Maine ready bhi hona hai. Pareshan maat kar meko.

He was only snuggling more in her lap making her smile. She kept caressing and kissing his head. After lots of pampering he finally got up.

Sana got ready and went to meet the ladies. Sidharth wore black kurta pajama!

They both went to shoot for a kurkure advertisement which was happening between couples or family members, it was again an indirect hint to the audience of their togetherness.

Sana was glowing as his proposal for marriage was still roaming on her head.

She shared an insta story of her glowing and happy face. Then they did their shoot. The shoot was quite easy for them because they had that natural kind of chemistry.

He danced while looking at her and pulled her closer while saying - tedhi hai par meri hai!

After the shoot , sana thought that they were going home but he was taking her somewhere else.

Sana: sidhaaarth hum kaha jaa rahe hai?

Sid: baby mujhe ek web series mila hai, broken but beautiful 3. Mai toh select ho gya. Meri opposite wali actress bhi selected ho chuki hai but director ne kaha tujhe le k aau ek baar! Toh waha hi jaa rahe hai.