Dear Readers 💙

Hello !! First of all thank you so much for such an overwhelming response in the last chapter. I am so grateful that you liked the chapter.

Now one thing I want to clear for everyone, guys I saw some comments where some people are saying sana was right some are saying sidharth was right. With due respect to your pov, I just want to say one thing, This book is very close to my heart. They met in Bigg boss, fell in love and made us fall in love with them.
Because of that today I am able to write about them. So this book is special and I am trying my best to write it in the best way.

I understand that you all are very intelligent and you all have analysing power to understand that Sidharth was playing a game or shehnaaz was playing a game, you have different opinion about who supported whom in the game and who didn't! I respect all your opinions!

But I said before also I don't want any judgement about my babies ❤️

See they are also human, they were in a game show , they had to play game , they played. Sometimes they took wrong decisions , sometimes they took decisions as per their feelings for each other! You can't judge them because you were not in their place first of all.

I understand from a third person perspective, things were clear for us as we were seeing them from outside so we could easily give an opinion about them but think about them, they reacted according to their feelings or their game plan! Right? Things were not that much clear for them . They had their own insecurities which was normal to have! They reacted to situations according to their thinking.

I know many times sidharth was wrong, many times shehnaaz was wrong but that's normal. They are not perfect, they are normal humans like all of us. We all make mistakes!

They were together after Bigg boss, that proves that their love , their bond was true. So please move on from the same thing " Who is right and who is wrong"!!!

My book is only for celebrating the Love of SidNaaz and I try to highlight only their LOVE.

I request all my readers to do the same. Just shower your love! Let's just forget who was right, who was wrong, who played the game, who was more loyal, who used whom and many different kinds of Pov!

Let's just focus on their LOVE❤️

Thank you 😊