36

Happy reading 💖

_______________________________________

Bigg boss announced a task but sid's all focus was in sana's face!

She was looking pale!

He very well knew that whatever shefali jariwala said was affecting her!

He Just wanted to kill that woman for Using such a dirty game plan!

He doesn’t care about his image but because of that woman, his shehnaaz is sad!

She didn’t even thought about her husband!

How cheap!!

.
.
.

So the task was "BB letter task "!

If anyone will give letter to another person, then he or she won't be able to be a contender for the captainship!

But if they will destroy the letter of another member, they will be able to be a contender for captainship!!

.
.
.

Rashmi got sana's letter and destroyed it!

Rashmi :

Mujhe nahi lagta hai ki sana abhi itni strong hai captain banne k liye!

I don't think Sana is strong enough to be the captain now!

Captain hona is a very tough job and I think she is very innocent, moreover I want to be a captain, so I am destroying her letter!

Being a captain is a tough job and I think she is very innocent, moreover I want to be a captain, so I am destroying her letter!

Sana didn’t care at all!

Captainship was nothing for her at this moment because her inner turmoil was much more than this!

Her heart was in pain, moreover, she didn’t expected any of the housemates to support her!

That's why, she didn’t feel bad at all for that. All she cared was sidharth!!

Sidharth has no feelings for her, though her mind accepted it, but her heart didn’t wanted to accept the harsh reality!

She wanted to stay in her own delusional bubble but no, she won't do that!..

She was his fan before!  The love she had for him was a love of fan girl!

She used to love him like his other fans but now what she feels, is not a love of fan!

She feels for him, her heart says that she has fallen in love with him!!

.
.
.
.
.

Sid: sana k pas hona chahiye tha yaar!!

I wish I could be there with sana.

Sid noticed that sana went to his side of bed and hugged his pillow!

He could see the tears of her eyes which she was trying to hide but he noticed it.

.
.
.
.

Sana's pov :

Kyun uske liye dil mai feelings paida kar dete ho waheguru jo kabhi mera ho hi nahi saakta? 

Why do you create feelings in our  heart for them god , who can never be mine?

Kabhi nahi socha tha ki mere idol k   liye kabhi itna feel karungi.

I never thought that I would have feelings for the person who was my idol.