54

Hi💕 keep me in your prayers✨

..............

The captaincy task between sana and vishal started...

The task was- if other housemates want to make sana or vishal captain, they will have to destroy Their favourite thing and bigg boss will tell what things they need to destroy to make sana/ vishal, captain of the house!

The other housemates can destroy Their things for one member Between Sana and vishal.

When one will get the maximum points,, he or she will be the captain of the house.

The housemates has the option of keeping their things without destroying, in that way no one will get a point.

.
.
.

Sana and vishal entered inside the task room!

The first task was for asim and he will Have to destroy his gym belt!

Sana and vishal both looked at asim and asim said..

Asim : jaab mai bigg boss mein aaya tha toh saab se pehla cheeze ye hi pack ki thi. This is very important for me.

When I had come to bigg boss, this was the first thing I packed.

Vishal : paata hai par agar tu hume help kar paata hai toh kar de!

I know but if you can help me then do it.

Asim: mera back pain problem hai or iss belt k ilawa gym kabhi ki nahi maine!

I have back pain problem and I have never did gym without the belt.

Sana: koi naa mai tera kamar pakad lungi jaab tu gym karega! Mai baan jaungi tera belt!

It's okay. I will hold your waist when you will do gym. I will be your gym.

Asim laughed while sid made an irritated face because he didn’t like her statement!

.
.

Asim : sana ne mujhe captain banne k liye help ki thi, toh ye uska payback hai...

Sana helped me to become a captain. So this is the payback of that.

sana this is for u.

Sana smiled and felt very much overwhelmed..

.
.
.

Asim destroyed his belt and sana got one point...

Sana was overwhelmed because it means a lot to her when someone does something for her!

Asim looked at her and said...

Asim : ye mere liye bohot important hai but sana k liye, kuch bhi..

This is very important for me but anything for sana.

Sana smiled and thanked him.

She hugged him while sidharth was watching everything silently!

.
.
.

Arti : asim waise tune bola tha na kal shaam ko ki ye belt tujhe nahi chahiye?  Isliye hi diya na!

Asim  By the way you told me yesterday evening that you don't want this belt?  That's why it was given, wasn't it?

Asim didn’t say anything while sana rolled her eyes!

Sid's possessive heart felt good as he has found a logic now!

.
.

After the first round, paras was saying to sid...

Paras: bhai, isko ye belt chahiye hi nahi tha, dekha na arti ne bola tha?  Baas mahan banna tha isko.