The World of the Novel

And the person I saw through the window was not myself.

My eyes widened as I reached for the phone in the table.

Words like 'GO TO SCHOOL' could be seen everywhere, even the call list of the phone.

My body wasn't trembling, and my thoughts wasn't spinning; only my eyes widening.

The alarm went off.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

7 a.m.

[GO TO SCHOOL]

I looked at the alarm and switched it off before going in search of 'my' outfit.

I discovered it. My uniform was heaped high in the closet. It was dressed in a white and black pattern with a neck tie.  I put it on and decided to check myself in the mirror. In this girl's body, it looked great. In the mirror, I examine 'my' face.

'How come I can't see it?'

I couldn't see it for some reason. Something came to my mind unexpectedly.

[Novel] a voice said suddenly through my ear.

'GO TO SCHOOL'
People with black faces
And now my face which I couldn't see.

Although I wasn't sure I know, it had something to do with the word novel. I couldn't think of a simple reason why I'm here but now I think I do. But For now I have to 'go to school'. I walked out of the dark room and left at the apartment.

As I walked out the door I saw the people with black faces not moving. Staying on the same spot I last saw them. I tried pushing them but didn't noticed me nor budged. Once again, I didn't get scared.

I walked on the road with only one goal on my mind 'GO TO SCHOOL'. My legs walked as if they know where the school is. I thought about that 'possible reason'. I walked and finally saw the school, with characters walking but still had a black face with their name on the sign.

As soon as I got in the school gate I saw the 'female lead'.