First Scene

'Its him again!'

"Jae-Sun! Welcome!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Principal I was late."

"No need to apologize!"

'I can't believe I met him again. Everything should be fine as long as the principal don't tell him what happened'

"Jae-Sun this student right here won't work with you! Help me persuade her!"

'... F*ck'

Jae-Sun turns looks at me dead in the eyes and looked back at the Principal again.

'This... mother f-'

"Don't worry Mr. Principal I can do this all alone."

"B-but!"

The principal seems to have a kind and caring.

"I'm really ok Mr. Principal"

"I see, Ms. €£^#*&"

"Y-yes?"

"Y-you are f-free to go..."

"Ah! Thank you Mr. Principal. Also I'm very sorry to you too. I better get going now"

"Alright then, See you later Ms. #£$&¥!"

I walked out of the library and went to the classroom.

'Looks like I avoided the black haired Male lead. Good thing he persuaded the Principal.'

I entered the classroom and saw all 3 male leads talking to the female lead. They were talking as if they didn't here the whispers from the classroom.

"She's so lucky"
"A thot"
"How disgusting"
"Attention seeker"
"I want to be her"

I sit on my chair and didn't saw my two 'friends'. I took a book from my backpack and continued reading it from yesterday.

The female lead stands up from her desk.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back. You guys continue." With a gentle smile on her face.

She walks out of the classroom making the whispers stop.

The white haired male lead, The red haired male lead and the brown haired male lead looked at her as she leaves the classroom.

The three male lead chatted again.

"See, I told you no one cares about her"
"Did she just got ditched?"
"Wow they are so mean! Leaving a girl behind"
"She just got humiliated"

I kept reading my book and minding my own business like a proper background character.

A few minutes passed

The teacher was late including the female lead.

The white haired male lead stands up from his desk. The red haired Male lead spoke to the white male lead while holding his wrist.

"Where do you think your going?"

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom"

"Your going after her right?"

"..."

The female lead came inside the classroom unharmed and looked fine.

"What's going on?"

"Can you let me go now?"

"Why?"

"Just let me go"

The red haired male lead let's go of the white male lead's hand and suddenly runs out of the classroom in a hurry ignoring the female lead.

"Did that guy..."

-"I'm going to the bathroom"

'Looks like he really did mean it.'

"Hey what we're you guys talking about?" The female goes into her desk and sat.

"Oh nothing much"

"He thought Kim-Deokgu was going to come to you"
The brown haired male lead suddenly speaks up.

"A-anyways, where were you?"

"Oh! I had to help some guy at the library, he was organizing the books by himself."

'Oh, looks like they met'

Kim-Deokgu screamed at the top of his lungs at the classroom entrance.

"I told you so! You really think I'd go after that blueberry girl!?"

"Blueberry!?"

They were screaming at each other until a character suddenly stands up.

"Cant you all pipe down?"
The black character suddenly turned into a real character.