Today Has Many Surprises (Part 5)

"Hm? What are you talking about?" I said calmly as I give a sweet smile to my face.

"...Hey Seo-yeon.." he says hesitantly.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"I know I'm crossing the line asking this, since were not that close, But...why do you always act like you're always okay, when your not?"

He was trying hard not trying to look down, He looked at me narrowing his eyes with somehow a bit of sadness and...regret?

Why?

Isnt that...

'Isn't that the same thing as you?"

"How..." he says speechless.

I wonder, if I tell you everything that I have suffered. Will you believe me and give me a hug?

Or

Will I just be telling this to a mere puppet created by Yuo?

Nothing here is real. I should be reminding myself. If Yuo is the only person who's real, can I count on Yuo then?

Busy with my mind, I couldn't notice hands approaching me wrapping me around my body.

It was warm and for some reason. It felt reassuring.

It felt like all my problems were gone in a second.

I wonder, if I can feel something like this, again?

He let off his arms around me as he immediately apologized.

"S-sorry...I just thought you needed it." He tells me.

"If you ever feel in the dumps you can count on me to make it all disappear. I'm good with things like that."

"Just like you said. "You have friends for a reason." "

"H-hearing you say it like that makes it embarrassing..." I tell him.

"Well I think it was cool. Seo-yeon? Your face is beet red? Are you okay?"

"I-Im just thirsty..I think I'm going to go drink water."

"Ok then." He says as he gives me sweet smile.

"Oh and...T-thank you.." I said with a low voice.

"What was that?"

"Thank..you."

I walk away from him as he gives of a small chuckle.

'I'm glad that cheered her up. But this isn't enough for what she said earlier.'

He reminds himself with a scene of Seo-yeon blushing as she runs away.

Jae-sun blushes as he slaps himself while thinking to get a hold
of himself.

'I wonder...how much Seo-yeon really knows about me..?'

"Isn't that the same as you?"

'Come to think of it. I dont know much about Seo-yeon. All I know is that she knows a lot about us? And how nice she is.'

He thought to himself as he looked at Seo-yeon from afar.

"Was that just...Seo-yeon?" Deokgu mumbles to himself as he sees Seo-yeon running away flustered.

(Hello, once again. The chapter still is shit as ever. Tf is this abomination.)