Lets Make a Deal

"Let's make a deal then!" He said saying casually while putting one of his hands in the air waiting for me to shake it.

"A deal?" I looked at his hand in awe.

"If you can be a background character, I'll answer your questions once in a while."

"What? Then does that really mean.."

"You are indeed, inside a novel."

'What kind of bullshit..'

He smirked once again, a sudden change happened once again, I who only saw his mouth smiling finally saw a 'real person'. He had hair that were brown as a almond, Those brown eyes were as polished amber in first rays of dawn and a smile that couldn't even be compared to.

"You'll see soon, let's talk about this later."

"Wait! At least let me accept the deal before you leave-!"

"No~ I wont~ Also, if your going to ask why I brought you here, Unfortunately, I wasn't the one who sent you here and I don't even know the reason why you're here. I was only messing with you, but I will be visiting you once in a while,"

"You bastard.."

"Don't be like that! It's your fault for trusting your hunch! Well then, let us see each other again, Let's see each other again Mi..."

The face of that person turned back to a black faced character, and time started to move again.

"Y-you! are you messing with me!?"

The voice of the white haired me lead shouted.

My position went back to where I sitted including that black faced person.

'The time went back again.

The conversation of the two characters continued and ended. The class started and ended. Fortunately I didn't got any attention, it makes sense since that person said I was a background character.

Come to think of it, My mind were calm the whole time, Even though that this world is completely unreal and doesn't make sense I accepted it way too quickly. Why?

As class ended I walked back to the apartment. I went to my room and opened the door.

BADUMP BADUMP

My chest were began to feel painful than last time. My chest felt like someone is stabbing me with a knife and putting salt in it.

'Do I have to put up with this...for years...?'

"I want to...die."

A notification appeared, I was so shocked that I accidentally dropped 'my' phone.

'Did this guy..?'

From: 27d9%#€8

[Yes/Yes]
[D€9<¿]