Today Has Many Surprises (Part 2)

"I..."

"Hey man, we gotta hurry up. They're waiting for us." The blackened on his left whispers to the blonde.

"Thanks Jae-sun! I owe it to ya!"

"Wait a minute." Jae-sun tells them.

Jae-sun and the blonde look each other in the eyes.

"Yes?" The blonde irritably says.

"I didn't answer yet." Jae-sun tells him.

"What do you mean about that my little junior?"

"...What I mean is, I haven't told you my answer yet. What made you think i was going to accept?"

"..Im your senior?"

' "Whats with his sudden change of attitude? He usually just says ok." Is probably what hes thinking.'

"....But that's none of my business though?" Jae-sun calmly tells him.

'He hesitated. His mother really did a number on him. I wonder if my mother was like that.'

"Were also best buddies, aren't we supposed to do favors for each other!"

' "Just do what i tell you!" he is so easy to know what hes thinking.'

"Alright then."

"Great--"

"But,.What do i get from this?".

"Huh?"

"Do you really need me to repeat things over and over again? Are you deaf?"

The expression of the blonde were pure rage. He clenches his fist trying to hold his urge to punch him.

"Oi, what happened to your loyal junior?" The blackened on his left says.

"Just wait."

' "The audacity of this bastard!" control your emotion you pathetic side character.'

"Oi. Why even bother wasting your time asking him to do things for you? You could've wasted it on cleaning the classroom." The blackened on his right tells him.

'huh?'

"Shut up Taewon!"

'Taewon...?'

The right blackened face slowly fades as it stops midway.

I could see his orange hair ponytail and a jacket on his uniform.

'Who is he..?'

"He got a point you know." The blackened on his left tells him.

"Oi, just do the cleaning duty. I'll help you finish it faster. Go ahead first dude." Taewon tells the blackened on his right.

"K." the blackened answers as he walks away.

"Lets go Jihoon." Taewon tells him.

"Tsk! Fine. "

As soon as the blonde walks away he gave a furious stare on Jae-sun, showing his pure anger.

"What a fucking asshole." the blonde whispered to himself as he walks away.

'Taewon...why does he soound familiar?'

"Seo-yeon."

"Y-yes Jae-sun?"

"Thank you. I'm really grateful that I came to you today."

'You should be saying these things to Myung-Hee. But whatever.'

"My whole life, I was always being relied upon. If I don't do it, I'd be called a rude person."

'I know.'

"I've been meaning to say these kind of things for a very long time. For the first time in my life. I finally declined a request."

He gently smiles, but today seems different. His smile was like a sudden beam of sunlight illuminating the darkest corners of the room.

Once again, it feels like...

"Say, are you free?"

"Huh-? I -I think?"

"Wanna play dodge ball with us?"

"What-?"

( I changed the appearance of my characters!

Myung-Hee - Black hair for the scalp but all the way beautiful dark blue like what the ocean would look like in the middle of the night. Yellow eyes bright like the moon.

Lee Kiyoung - Red hair like the color of the freshly picked red apple, and blue eyes like the color of the sky.

Jae-sun - Somehow a neatly black hair like the color of the dark black night sky. And eyes with the color of a dark blue diamond.)