Peace Of Mind

I open my eyes an saw the familiar ceiling, that plain white board, window open with the same girl standing near it. Her white, long hair dressed with a hospital dress.

"Ah! youre awake! I'm sorry. I really am...its because of my own desire that I led you to this place you call hell." the white haired girl said walking close to the bed.

"Did you bring me here?" I said with a shaky voice not only that but my body trembled with anger.

Why? why would you bring me here? How could you? What do you mean "you call hell?" is this not hell!? Just...why..tell me. I-

"Im sure you have plenty of questions. But this is the only thing I can say to you, this place is more better than the outside world."

My eyes open again and it was different this time. It was my own room,  clothes folded, the floor was squeaky clean unlike it was before I left. The door opened with Deokgu bringing a cup of water. 

"You slept long for an asshole like you!" he said shouting while siting beside me and handed me the glass water.

Although his voice sound pissed off his attitude is the complete opposite. I wanted to chuckle but, I remind myself with my dream. Deokgu notice my troubled face, he hesitated but eventually asked "Did me knowing...did something to you"

Before I could tell him my voice wouldnt come out. It wasnt because of Yuo, or Yoi, it was because of me holding my tears. 'This place is hell...are you saying the outside is much worse...' i thought to my self. 'then does everything I do dosent matter anymore', and before I knew it tears came off froom eyes and hugged Deokgu tightly.

"What are you crying about? I thought you would make this world as yours? I dont know what happened but, after you cry you better keep your word! so let it all out moron." He said as he patted my back. 

Come to think of it, I fainted when school hasnt ended yet so why am I in my bedroom and the nurses office or the hospital? Does this mean Deokgu knew it wasnt any ordinary faint?

I wiped my tears and looked into Deokgu's blue crystal eyes "Thanks Deokgu!" I said with a smile.

"Guess youre done crying now. Because of that i totally forgot to buy that pistachio ice cream that I usally buy every 3 pm..." His cheek turned red and hesitated to tell me something. "So! Lets go buy ice cream Im craving." He said looking into my eyes with his cheek red as a tomato.

"...then can I have 50 ice creams?" I asked with a grin.

"Sure, you can have many as you want." He answered. I was taken aback with the reply. He usually acts like that around Myung-Hee. 

He stood up and gave me his hand "So lets get going idiot!" He said waiting for me to hold his hand.

I chuckled and gave him my hand as we left the apartment discussing what flavor to get.

'Is it just me or im starting to get comfortable with you?' the both of them thought while holding their hands on the way to the ice cream shop.