The Rain

He puts the umbrella in top of my head, making him soaking wet to the rain.

"What are you doing standing in the rain and on the road on top of that."

"...That's none of your business."

"What?"

'Ah shit-'
"I mean-! I just didnt want you to worry about me standing in the rain! I mean because of me your wet now! Please put the umbrella on top your head! You'll get a cold..."

"Isnt that the same as you?"

I look at myself and realized I was wet too.

"I guess me too..."

"Ill take you to your home."

"What?"
'What? Are you going to boss me again.'

"Ill just sent you off at your apartment I wont be going inside like last time."

"Oh really? Thats too bad..."
'How very nice of you.'

"Take the umbrella"

"What!? You Take the umbrella! I can walk-"

"I have a hoodie with me."

"A-are you sure?"

"Yeah. Just go."

"..."
'Is this guy trying to be nice...?'
"Ok..."

The apartment wasn't that far from where Yuo left me. So we walked throughout the side walks. I was holding an umbrella while Jinho was walking with a hood on his head.

We arrived at my apartment. He looks at me and waved as he walks away from me.

"Thank you Jinho!"

"Sure."

I walk inside my apartment and opened my door and realized that my uniform was dry.

'My uniform is dry? Is this becaus of Yuo and Yoi again?'

I remembered that as soon as I came here I would feel the pain.

I close my eyes and clench my fists preparing for the pain.

Minutes passed and the pain still isnt hitting me.

'Why is the pain not hitting me yet? Could it be that this could be the reason why Yuo said about me supposed to be grateful at him?'

"Should I check my phone?"

I squat at the floor and opened the bag, I realized that it was dry.

'I hope the inside are dry too.'

I searched inside the bag and it was dry too.

I felt relieved.

'Good thing its dry or I would've not be able to use the phone.'

I picked my phone from the bag and turned it on.

I saw the notification on the screen and clicked it and saw a the message that I last saw.

'I really did accept it.'

'Why did I accepted it thoug, Im really going to suffer from a painful, suffering pain.'

I sighed and thought of something stupid.

'What happens if I dont do it? Can i just ignore it?'

'No, thats impossible, even if i did ignore it Yup would just help me do it like last time. Sigh.'

I picked my self up leaving my things on the floor.

I put my self to bed and layed down.

'I guess tomorrow is going to be a tiring day like today or even much worse. I'm so tired...'

I close my tired eyes and sleep.

A day has passed. I opened my eyes to wake up and saw Jinho in my bedroom with a towel on his hand.

'Why is Jinho here!?'