Side Stories: Lee Kiyoung and Myung-Hee

Lee Kiyoung noticed Myung-Hee studying in her desk. He was surprised, after all she wasnt the kind of girl who would study. She was more like the girl who would laze all day and would study at the last minute. 

Lee Kiyoung sat at the chair beside Myung-Hee and peeked at her notes. He was speechless, the topics were all mixed together, the notes were messy that you cant even read it. Myung-Hee thought the same thing but still tried to understand.

He left a chuckle and took a notebook at his bag and lended it to Myung-Hee. 

"Kiyoung!? I didn't you were here! whats with this notebook?"

"You're study notebook is so messy, so I'll let you borrow mine." He responded.

"Thanks-- wait... Why are you suddenly giving me yours...don't tell me..you want something from me dont you?"

He was surprised at her response, and gave a smirk. He slid close to her seat as his face grew closer to her face, she couldn't help but feel nervous and flustered on what he would do. Then, He whispered "Then Ill have your, lips."

"Wha--!" Myung-Hee blushed, and her face turned bright red. She wanted to cover face.

"I meant the lips lollipop, I went to the convenience store and they ran out. Thank god you had one. Dont tell me you had the wrong idea.."

"WHAT!? I would never!"

"While you were busy being flustered I took it from your bag thanks Myung-Hee." He said while leaving waving the lollipop.

"My lollipop!!"

Myung-Hee screamed while Kiyoung was leaning at the wall covering his face with his ear bright red.

 'Im such a dumbass....'