Part 1

"This tastes so yummy!"

"No, it's the stake."

"Shut up."

"This food sucks."

"This restaurant is rated 5 stars Kim-Deokgu."

'Eating with them is so noisy'

A few hours before this happened

I open my eyes and stand up from the bed. Took the phone from the bag and immediately searched the song Jae-Sun said.

'Last...Dance...'
I typed it in hoping it would have a result but...

"What? Why Isnt there any results?"

"Haiz...I guess I can't do anything about it now."

I left the apartment and head to school.

To see the 2 friends, Again.

"Seo-yeon! Good morning!"

"Good morning Seo-yeon."

"Good morning Chareum, Hayan."

"Hey Seo-yeon, Some hot guy was just looking for you just now~"

"Oh...wow, Who is it?"

"Its that Kim-Deokgu's friend. You know the red hair guy with a smart brain, Oh! Also did you know he got a perfect score in every test? What I meant was EVERYTHING!"

'Lee Kiyoung? The novel said he was a easy guy, Hopefully I can be his friend and probably suffer after I do that, Haha...hopefully not.'
"Im so lucky! Where did he go?"

"He-"

"After asking where you were he just went straight back to his classroom! Tch, I swear. Ill never like Kim-Deokgu and his friends."

"Atleast let me finish what I said Chareu-"

"I dont wanna talk about him anymore! Lets just go to our classroom already."

We went to our classroom.

'Hm....' I sit on my desk showing my bored face.

'Haiz...Im so bored,what to do...'

"Seo-yeon."

"Hm? What is it Jinho- Oh right! I forgot! Didnt you told me about a guy who wanted to talk to me?"
'I want to be his friend, since I completely have nothing to do but involve in dramas.'

"you'll meet him, Trust me."

"I can't wait!"
'I hope being friends with him is entertaining.'

Class ended and it was time to go home.

Jae-Sun didn't go to the classroom at lunch today, but Couldn't care less.

Before I left my seat my two friends came to me and told me about them going home first.

I nod, and they soon left. Areum arrives at my classroom after the 2 friends left.

"Hey."

"Areum! In sorry, but I still dont know what to do...I-"

"No, I just wanted to say you dont have to do that anymore."

"Wait why?"

"I figured it out, and it was a success, So...I won't be needing you and your friends anymore. Thanks for nothing."

They left leaving me confused.

'What the hell just happened?'

I scratch the back of my head and took my bag and left my seat. As soon as I left the classroom, There I saw, Lee Kiyoung standing outside my classroom.