the start of the adventure

"Why is there a problem?" Jinho replies flipping a page from his book. "Besides, they forced me to come here." Jinho added with a sigh.

"..."
'We need to talk somewhere quiet.'

That was the plan. But he wanted to know where my two friends where so we went to their classrooms but they werent there, so we went to the cafeteria but we couldn't spot them properly. So we sat at a table to find them more clearly, but...

(Do something about this idiot.) He signs me with his glare.

(Why me? You do it. I'm eating. Besides, you're the expert leaving with weird excuses, and I cant ruin our relationship remember?) I reply with a stare.

He glares at me furiously as I eat my food, unbothered.

Deokgu gives a big sigh and stands up from the desk.

"I'm leaving. I feel full. See ya" Deokgu tells us, before leaving Deokgu glares at me as if to follow his lead.

'I'm not stupid you idiot.'
"I have to--"

"Oh yeah! I saw you guys going to the back at the school earlier in the morning!" Myung-Hee mentions as I stop talking in shock.

I grip my food in anger as thoughts came overflowing in my brain.

'...Did they, hear what we talked about? I shouldn't have trusted him to keep it a secret. Why did I start trustin--'

"Were you guys secretly dating or something?" Hoseok added, smirking.

Deokgu and I look at the 4 of them in shock.

"WHAT!?" Deokgu and I scream with widen eyes.

....Lee Kiyoung PoV

'So it was something else huh,' Lee Kiyoung thought to him self while silently observing Seo-yeon and Deokgu behaviors.

'Somehow they have gotten close than before, Deokgu would never accept it as her just being a normal friend, unless she risks her life for Myung-Hee. And I'm sure that never happened, since she Myung-Hee and I were together the whole time. Could it be she used something against him? But, why? Why is she that so obsessed with being our friends. Theres no way I'm misunderstanding it. After all, Seo-yeon and Deokgu were almost together from the past 3 days,'

'And, the day where I saw Deokgu and Seo-yeon talking alone. Were the time they started to get close. I'm pretty I'm near the jackpot.'

'Or even in the jackpot itself--'

"Y-yeah. Yeah were dating." Deokgu says shocking the 4 of us.

---- Seo-yeon Pov

'T-this idiot!?' Although I was shocked I tried to keep my composure and remain calm.

Jinho clenches his book remaining silent.

"I knew it!!" Myung-Hee jumps in excitement.

Lee Kiyoung looks at us surprised.

'Why is he surprised? Dont tell me...he thought I was blackmailing him or something!?'

I look at Deokgu and give him a thumbs up.

'What's with this bitch? I thought she would get angry?' Deokgu thought to himself.

"...You guys are together!?" Hoseok says in surprise.

Jinho let out a sigh and looked at us straight in the eye.

"That's not what really happened right?"

'Welp, I could just say we are really together but...'

I was reminded on what Deokgu said.
("Rely on your friends more idiot.")

"The truth is..."