A Sick Joke (Part 1)

"Someone called 'me?' "

'Me? A background character? Who's nothin but a character that fills up the background. Gets called? In public ?'

I was confused for a second, then I suddenly remembered

-[BE A BACKGROUND CHARACTER]

'Is this... their joking right? This must be a coincidence.'

"$^*#°☆ AND JAE HOON PLEASE MEET ME AT THE LIBRARY" my body were reacting to the unclear name following a  voice in my head.

{My name}

The speaker were echoing through the whole school.
I ignored the voice reacting to that unclear name an
'it's best for me to not go, the female lead might meet him instead of me. Besides I know I didn't get in trouble so there's no any reason to go there.'

BADUMP BADUMP my heart was racing

*PANT PANT*
I was panting painfully but tried to act like I'm out of breath on the outside to keep the characters for paying attention to me.

'It's my goddamn chest again. Why? Why? Why!?
What does it want me to do? I just did what you wanted me to do?'

I sat next to a vending machine and tried to look like a normal person reading a book feeling no pain.

-"If you can avoid the main characters I can answer your question once a year."

'Did he tricked me...? He tricked me once so I wouldn't be surprised if he--'

BEEP Clack

Sound of the vending machine Beeping , I slowly look up and saw hands took a cola from the vending machine. Black hoodie that matches with the uniform and a black hair with blue eyes to go with it.

'A male lead?'